Pot Growing Operation Found After Traffic Stop

hahahhaha yal funny.
I promis i AM the sister..
fareal yu really lookin at the "snitch"
Here's what happened for yal mufuqas
my dad made my brother go trade OXYs for some kush and when he was doing this he got pulled over. when the officer called me to let me know my car was being towed (cause thats what he was driven) i started cryin histaricly (ion care bout spelling) an freakin out at my dad. Yu dunno, my dad is SERIOUSLY menatlly messed up im not exagerating. so my dad tackled me into a wall. Then i broke this mirror cause i wasnt tryin to hit his dumazz so his crazy azz is down there gettin all cut up an then he swings at me! ah course i hit him back im never bout to not retaliate. so then i called the cops cause he was sayin he was gonna kill me and all this other shyt so when the police got there they arrested ME off jump cause my dad was bleeding from rollin in glass from the mirror. so i said " pops yu really bout to press domestic violence charges?? fareal??" an he jus started laughin like yeah haha yu goin to jail! so i said "oh yeah? ayy he got weed growin downstairs" an my dad acted like he didnt know what was going on he said it was all my brothers. i kept sayin he's lyin its my dads. but now my brotehr is getting cultivation and im sooo upset cause i love my brother.
so yu can hear the REAL story.

my mama is bailing him out.
does anybody know of a lawyer to help him????

also i havent smoked since that day so when i see you all judging by THE NEWS. You guys should really know better.. the govt LIES. the news LIES

THIS IS THE TRU STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED

All im saying is please do not judge me and think all this bad things my dad was saying he was going to kill me all i wanted was for HIM, my dad, to go to jail not my brother but my dad pinned EVERYTHING in the WHOLE house on my brother after everything he did for my dad he still fuqed him over.

The traffic stop DID not lead to the house. seprate issues

Ellimay, Sorry if I offended you... Things sound a little fishy. If this is all true you need to be up front with the police. I am forwarding all this to proper authorities. No body should pay for another mans crimes or be physically harmed a person for telling the truth...:peace:

Ellimay, Sorry if I offended you... Things sound a little fishy. If this is all true you need to be up front with the police. I am forwarding all this to proper authorities. No body should pay for another mans crimes or be physically harmed a person for telling the truth...:peace:

okay
well i hope im not in more trouble cause of this

ellimay, if you are in fact who you say you are, the best advice I can give you at this point is to seek legal council.

Nothing good will come of posting details of your situation on an open public forum (internet message board). Don't say anything further, speak to an attorney. :peace:

The following is what the reporter had to say about Ellimay statements in a email that he sent me. I am still waiting to hear back from other sources.

"I have the police report on my desk. It clearly states the sister told police the grow room was downstairs. She can come up with whatever story she wants to now, but what she allegedly told police that night is a different story than she is telling all of you now on that site (if that is truly her). "-Lance

Lance Barry
Breaking News Anchor
ABC News/9 On Your Side
WCPO-TV
1720 Gilbert Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45202

lance.barry@wcpo.com
Direct Line (513) 852-4029
Cell Phone (513) 259-0785

And it Continues to thicken!
She said she told the police...to screw the Father...But the father turn the tables and said it was the Sons.
Right?

I kno what i told them an i said
THERE IS A GROW ROOM IN OUR BASEMENT MY DADDD IS GROWING IT.
my dad is making my brother take the rap for all this.

Thanks for those who believe me n thanks for the support it is reallly appritiated!!!!!!!!!

LEGALIZEEEEEEE:grinjoint::roorrip::reading420magazine::bravo::rollit::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::hug::passitleft::allgood::clap::peacetwo::peacetwo:

I kno what i told them an i said
THERE IS A GROW ROOM IN OUR BASEMENT MY DADDD IS GROWING IT.
my dad is making my brother take the rap for all this

Excuse me for being blunt, but what you have said here makes very little sense.

First, you told the police there was illegal activity on the premises. Huge mistake. You made a statement that gives cause for a warrant less search. You also have no legal obligation to inform them of such activity. Your right to remain silent is absolute, as well as your right to speak to an attorney before making any statement.

You should have said nothing in regards to any "growing" activity that would incriminate either party, and possibly yourself.

In addition, I can only assume your father is considered the adult in the household and the owner of the property. Therefore, he is the one legally responsible for any activity that occurs on the property. He cannot make a minor, in your words, "take the wrap".

As I said from the beginning, it seems we are missing a lot of a bigger picture here. :peace:

That was my sister posting. and it wasnt a traffic violation i was stopped for the cop told me it was "for being a young white man in a black neighborhood at night. the cops were responding to a domestic disputewith father and sister which is how the grow op was found. my sis did inform the cops to look diwnstairs cause she was getting arrested. i was trading my dads pills(OC's) for weed for his cancer treatment when i got pulled over. If pot was legal i wouldnt have felt the need to do illegal business to aquire the sought treatment .

Your right my dad didnt make me take the wrap. i was already being charged with felony possession of the pills i was trading so i took claim of everything because my dad wasvdying of cancer with a year old baby and new wife and why should 2 people be locked up and punished when the misdamenor cultivation is a slap on the wrist compared to the time i got for the 4 little pills. i would do it all again for my dad were he alive today. however i would have got out of it if i kbew better since the arresting officer said he pulled me over for and i quote ecactly. " for being a young white man in a black neighborhood at night.

And as far as the Elaborate grow op. i would say it was a very weak set up i only had 4 plants and the table was 2x4s and plywood with rubber roofing and a drain . was just a cheaply made hydroponics set up . the plants were not even budding and were for my fathers personal use for his cancer treatment. . and i took claim of all charges to keep my dying father with his year old daughter.

Back
Top Bottom