Powdery mildew major problem. 3 weeks to take down

missiechrissy

I am having a serious problem with PM, I have never had this problem before so I think my clones came with it but cant be sure. during veg I used PM wash which did not seem to do much, once i flicked them over it got worse. I have a humidifyer and plenty of air curclation in my room as well as an ozinator and heater to keep the room at the right temp. I have since pruned all infected leaves (which was most) and it seemed to slow it down for a week but now it is back and as there are not many leaves I am afraid that the PM is going to attack my buds and destroy my prescription.

PLEASE HELP, I NEED SOMETHING THAT WORKS FAST AND WILL NOT AFFECT MY CROP!

thanks i will give it a shot. how many applications should i do? every night or once only?

also is this a bud dip kind of thing or spray the whole plant?

in otherwards, how do i apply it and how often?

is this going to affect my plants in any way such as taste smell appearance?

afterwards once I crop what should I use on the room to clean it to ensure this does not happen again?

thanks

h202 works instantly. neem oil works very well but will possibly leave a taste since you are only 3 weeks from harvest.

A dehumidifier would help keep the moisture out.

Also once you do harvest id recommend h202 dunks to wash off the PM that is there so you dont smoke mold.

Many types of oils would work but just like the neem they would leave a taste. I say a compost tea foliar spray and h202 spray would be the best bets.

OH furthermore...

If you got the time, wetting a sponge with the solution rather then spraying. Then wiping the top and bottom of leaves with it would be the best method. if you did this then you could use neem and it would not get on the buds.

H202 kills mildew, but wont prevent. Neem will kill and prevent so if you can apply without it being on the buds, then go for it! :)

Back
Top Bottom