Powdery Mildew or mold on buds can I make a salve oil

Diggler420

I was getting some old buds ready to decarb and I noticed two of my jars have pm or a white mold on a few of the buds. I have seen this before when I only dried for 6 days and then jarred. I burped for the first month and then leave the lid on it. I threw it away.
I wondered if I was just going to infuse and use only as a topical, can I use the buds that are in a jar that has pm. I can cut it off the buds or throw the whole bud away. Or would there be some type of mildew or mold that I can’t see on buds that are in a jar that has some mold or mildew? I will be decarbing too, of that makes a difference.
I just hate to throw it away but I will if it could cause issues.

@Mr. Krip might have an answer.
Defenetly not for smoking though.
Thank you very much. I have a new crop that I will harvest in three weeks. I am getting jars ready and cleaning out my old meds. I definitely will not smoke this and will dry longer on my new harvest

If you get those humidity packs.. Sry forgot name.. In the jar. You will be fine.
Thank you very much. I have a new crop that I will harvest in three weeks. I am getting jars ready and cleaning out my old meds. I definitely will not smoke this and will dry longer on my new harvest

Back
Top Bottom