power cut advice?

steeders

i was just wondering we have had 2 power cuts 1 yesterday so my lights went off 5 hours early yesterday and again today for an hour will this effect my plants? they seem droopy i just transplanted and added some great whiye micorizae into final pots for flower could that be the prob? or will it be the lights tripping the two times? would really appreciate any help many thanks (",)

If you just transplanted that is likely the biggest reason they are droopy! The lights going off should not be a big deal...(unless it happens way to often) Adding the Great White and transplanting at the same time sounds like the real issue! Keep an eye on them and they should bounce back within 48 hrs. When transplanting I never do anything else until they settle in to their new environment. Transplanting is enough stress on them alone. I wouldn't worry too much, but they should show signs of improvement real soon... Good luck!

If you just transplanted that is likely the biggest reason they are droopy! The lights going off should not be a big deal...(unless it happens way to often) Adding the Great White and transplanting at the same time sounds like the real issue! Keep an eye on them and they should bounce back within 48 hrs. When transplanting I never do anything else until they settle in to their new environment. Transplanting is enough stress on them alone. I wouldn't worry too much, but they should show signs of improvement real soon... Good luck!
yeah i think it was just a we bit of shock they are looking better already and its only been 6 odd hours the great white is ment to help reduce transplant shock so hopefully it does (",)

Back
Top Bottom