Power is out, advice

kdogsgirls

All my plants are flowering , power went out theyve had a 24 hour dark period..should be on soon..will it fuck em up? Or is an extra dark time just gonna stretch em?

Re: God damd power is out..advice????

Thanks bro..you know what really kills me is that the nite before last I spent hours redoing the room , I set up the filter and everything..twelve hours later the lights go out..now my hpuse is starting to smell..lol what can you do.
Capn if you have time couldyou maybe check out my gallery and let me know if my filers set up right.?..its not the ones sitting on the chair its the ones with the duct work. And the fan on the ceiling..thxs man.

All my plants are flowering , power went out theyve had a 24 hour dark period..should be on soon..will it fuck em up? Or is an extra dark time just gonna stretch em?

Sorry to hear about your outage! Up here in the mountains we are subjected to at least 2 major outages every winter. The last big one in early March lasted for 7 full days!

I had 12 seedlings in the grow room at the time and fortunately nothing else going. Brought them all out to the front room and placed them on window sills for the duration. I am sure that the change in light intensity and temperature had a bad effect on the grow, since I only got two females out of the bunch.

Fortunately one of them was my Blue Cheese plant that later went on to become one of the best plants I have ever grown, so even under that much adversity, something good can come out of it!

Fortunately for you, the flowering cycle is a time when the plants can actually benefit from extended dark periods. 24 hours is not unheard of deliberately in order to speed heavy flower development and increase yield.

Right now in another thread, I am trying to find out if putting mature plants under 36 hours of total darkness at the start of a flower cycle with jump-start them and perhaps shave a week or two off the normal 12/12 waiting times.

Good luck with the power! At least yours isn't going to be out for a week like ours often is up here in the backcountry!

Cheers. :)

Well in a few hours itll be twenty four..it sux I cant even bring em outside. My neighbors are totaly the type of assholes thatd turn me in..so thank god they werent vegging amd hit with the dark for this long..cant believe I ended up doing all this work to install my filter, then the power cut...i never ever ever create any reasons to bring workers or anyone to my house, now the wife forgot to pay the bill. I said honey wtf you need to realize we need to do everything possible to not attract attention to my house..now ill have the elect.co in my yard and thankgod the meter is outside..Kills me.

So she didn't pay the bill eh? That sucks! I hear ya about keeping this quiet and under wraps. Even though I am technically legal here in California to do what I am doing, I don't temp fate by advertising my efforts, putting plants in places where neighbors can gawk, or allow strangers into our back property where all my stuff resides during the summer months!

Good luck with everything. Hope it all works out without any issues for your plants. Since they are in flower, I wouldn't expect any problems from this. Just put them back on your previous schedule as soon as the power comes on.

Cheers. :)

Wow power outages suck but the girl not paying for it! Sux worse! Man we all know what it's like to lose power especially when where cultivating! Ive had a few myself and I freak! It's like the bomb just went off! Glad it's up and running again dogg! Your neighbors are really that douchie huh? That's too bad! Your not running a meth house for Fahd sakes!

I don't know about shaving any time off the total but, I have heard from many many good indoor guys that a 30 or so dark period will definitely give them a boost in to flowering... they say it sends a clear message that it is TIME!

This is not from personal experience but I have it on good authority that it works... some peeps here like PitViper have talked on the subject favorably!

Right now in another thread, I am trying to find out if putting mature plants under 36 hours of total darkness at the start of a flower cycle with jump-start them and perhaps shave a week or two off the normal 12/12 waiting times.

Its crazy bro, i own a pharmacy, amd we have a compounding clean room..i can go in there and make morphine suppositories, slap on a fentynol patch, mix up a shot of demerol and wash it down with dilaudid, but I cant grow smoke? Its laughable..anyway thanks I love reading and hearing your experiences

Most countries require a physician to prescribe such things - even for a pharmacist.

Might want to think about setting up an automatic payment plan for the utilities. I assume trading the little woman in on a more focused one is not an option.

Lol sorry I jist meamt I can go make whatever , a bunch of shit thats way more harmful than ganja, not that I can just TAKE whatever I want....although in the past twenty years ive gotten to know enough mds that I COULD TAKE whatever I want..its just crazy , but I get it its all about control and money..but r umors in the pharmacutical world say all the big cos are trying to buy up all the prime growing land...

Back
Top Bottom