ppm in runoff

Rendrick

I got a question about pre harvest flushing im growing in soil and i read somwhere that when your runoff is bellow 400 ppm your plants are flushed i started flushing 4 days ago. First flush was 4 gallons through 5 galons soil with about 3.75 gallons runoff at 1560ppm . I have been doing this every night and i have my ppm down to 460 in runoff . Will this method work or am i just reading the crap in the soil? Any input much apreciated.:thanks:

Rendrick:peace:

I got a question about pre harvest flushing im growing in soil and i read somwhere that when your runoff is bellow 400 ppm your plants are flushed i started flushing 4 days ago. First flush was 4 gallons through 5 galons soil with about 3.75 gallons runoff at 1560ppm . I have been doing this every night and i have my ppm down to 460 in runoff . Will this method work or am i just reading the crap in the soil? Any input much apreciated.:thanks:

Rendrick:peace:

4 to 7 days of flushing is good enough Do you need to flush or not?

I often wondered something similar. I never had the patience to dump that much water thru my pots to get close to 100 PPM (or lower). I began flushing until the color (of runoff) was a faint yellow by the time a 5 gal buck was full. Normally this is achieved by using clearex and a 2:1 water to soil ratio based on pot size. I do this for 3-7 days almost as ledtester suggested and come out with satisfactory results. No harch fert taste after a good cure.

Thanks for the responses guys and great read LEDTester. I have actually located the video its on you tube by cannibus in canada by jason wilcox a great collection of videos. Id link it but im computer illiterate :grinjoint: I have continued flushing i am down to 340 ppm on one and 240 ppm on the other my water starts at 120ppm so i figure if i get them down to 200ppm or lower ill let em sit for to 48hrs then harvest. Hope this works out cause they look and smell beutiful.

thanks Rendrick:peace:

Thanks for the responses guys and great read LEDTester. I have actually located the video its on you tube by cannibus in canada by jason wilcox a great collection of videos. Id link it but im computer illiterate :grinjoint: I have continued flushing i am down to 340 ppm on one and 240 ppm on the other my water starts at 120ppm so i figure if i get them down to 200ppm or lower ill let em sit for to 48hrs then harvest. Hope this works out cause they look and smell beutiful.

thanks Rendrick:peace:

If this is your first time, you'll probably never be higher then when trimming those girls...LOL....Have fun!:peace:

Lol Thanks Ledtester yes it is my first time i actually have a grow thread id link if i knew how lol. I am really excited trying to be patient and finish out right is tough :cool: but i would hate to blow it in the end and have a bunch of harsh black ash chem smoke lol:grinjoint:

Thanks Rendrick:peace:

Lol Thanks Ledtester yes it is my first time i actually have a grow thread id link if i knew how lol. I am really excited trying to be patient and finish out right is tough :cool: but i would hate to blow it in the end and have a bunch of harsh black ash chem smoke lol:grinjoint:

Thanks Rendrick:peace:

To put a link just right click on the address bar of the page you;re trying to link and left click copy then right click where you're trying to place the link and left click paste and your done.

He is a member and posted ALL his videos on 420
@Jason Wilcox
Go to his home page link above and Click on his Statistics located under his picture.
And click Find all posts by Jason Wilcox.
Great Stuff for sure!

Back
Top Bottom