PPM's after watering

grnpowerman

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and glad to be to be on.
I have been growing for about a year now and still have mulitble problems during Bloom. I have purchased many books and have been reading everybody's threads on things to do and don'ts. But I'm completely stuck on after I water with 20 gal res. with 6 - 5 gal . pots in bloom and ppm's set at 1,000 ppm's and drop from 1,000 to 650 to 700 ppm's.
Some threads say to maintain the 1,000 ppm's. if ppm's go down add nutes if ppm's go up add water??
I run PH at 5.8 in cocco
I seem to keep getting nute lock up.
Can anybody offer some advice

Hello and :welcome:to 420Mag, grnpowerman. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow the first is the one you are looking for:

PitVipers nutrient recomendations
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and glad to be to be on.
:welcome: to the 420 Magazine. We are glad you are here.
I have been growing for about a year now and still have mulitble problems during Bloom. I have purchased many books and have been reading everybody's threads on things to do and don'ts. But I'm completely stuck on after I water with 20 gal res. with 6 - 5 gal . pots in bloom and ppm's set at 1,000 ppm's and drop from 1,000 to 650 to 700 ppm's.
Some threads say to maintain the 1,000 ppm's. if ppm's go down add nutes if ppm's go up add water??
I hand water, because I believe it gives me more control. Nutes are mixed fresh every day.
I run PH at 5.8 in cocco
I seem to keep getting nute lock up.
Can anybody offer some advice

Friend, 5.8 to 6.3 is the coco range of PH.
Lock up is common in coco. As it decomposes, YES ITS ORGANIC, it releases excess potassium.

I hand water daily with 40 to 50 percent runoff. This helps!
Every week the pots get a PHed water and Clearex flush.
And normal watering with nutes starts the following day. :morenutes:
There is always a growth spurt from this flush. ;)

:peace: cocoJoe

Back
Top Bottom