Megacrop ppm not matching calculator

Pondwater

So i checked over n over again anf tested a smalll barrell to be sure.

50litre. 33.04 a and 33.04 b late veg.
Ppm should be 634
Base water 395.

Add nute ppm 1304
Add 5l water plain 1278.

Why is the ppm like 300more than the calcator says it should be?

I have a hydro 200l tank to fill and i dont wana easte the nutes but 4 mixes and still ppm wont match their calc

With MC I rarely check ppm just grams per gallon and let the plant tell me what it wants.
Nice man so mc said same. U think i shud ignore the 1700ppm and just go with the flow then ye? Smash the meter up have faith and trust my 16yrs growing,

So 4.2grams p gal a 2.5 grams per gal b flower as packet says.... and if too strong ie leaf curl i can take 20 litres out and add 20 plain back yeah to drop it back a bit?

This is what i did on my hydro today swapped 25l for 25l droped my 2000ppm down to 1100ppm. (i know this lessened my 4.2g and 2.5g)but it musta been slightly high if curls came yeah? Or do i keep bag a at 4.2 and drop bag b (calnit 15.0.0) to 1.8gram

Kewpong pk same and adjusting N i can spray foilar calmag without N if needed cal

Mine just one part, I feed 3.5 grams per gallon and that puts me around 400 ppm. I give 1 gram of Calmag plus once a week. Plants are looking very happy and healthy. I’ll feed a little extra through stretch when I flip. We’ll see if they like the higher feed after stretch.

Back
Top Bottom