Pre-lurking newbie

CoastRoaster

Howdy, what the hey this is me. Bought some seeds and looking forward to some nice outdoor homegrown.

Been a legal medical user since 2014, regular user since early 2000s, and hid my first stash in the playground in around 1977 :) It was my friend's and I had no idea what it was.

Looking forward to gleaning wisdom and following along as people post their baby pictures. I like to tell stories and read em too. Trolling is no fun and if I make a funny comment that is just my sense of humour. You can probably tell from my spelling I am soviet canuckistanian but don't hold it against me or my awesome prime minister - kind of kidding, but he did finally get us started towards legalization so he can't be all that bad.

Thought I'd say hi before lurking too long just in case I might need some advice! My approach is not nearly as technical as what I see in the growing portion of the forum. Sure I enjoy frosty nugs but there is also something very special about natural organic sunshine weed. It flips a kind switch, its more gentle to my constitution!

If its what makes you happy then why the fuck not. Theres natural ways to help with thc production. Molasses is one im using which can also be used all the way through its life. Long story short it feeds the shit in your soil that feeds your babies. Works even better if you use mykos (cant spell the real full name but great white is a good brand apparently) these enzymes feed your roots sprinkle them in the hole your putting your seed in. And when you transplant put some in the hole again. All natural, very simple and will probably cost all of $30 MAX. Ive heard seaweed extract is very good aswell for organic grows.

Welcome to all of you. :Namaste:

Let us know if you need any assistance.

Ian

I appreciate a moderator stepping up to say hi, that must mean this place is well managed!

I dug into my compost and half filled a wheel barrow. Filtered out some turkey bones, but nice and black soil ready to go.

Also should add some calcium, seaweed. Maybe try to avoid strong tea, I see aphids in the garden when I use it.

Back
Top Bottom