Pre Potted Clones?

dadinpain

Hey gang, I was wondering if there was a place to get pre potted clones for a medical patient? Something with roots in dirt? Im sure theres a great indica strain out there that someone has a few cuttings to?

Later Gator
Dad

Your local Canni club may have them as ours does, other wise you'll need to meet some growers

Yes co-ops do have babies in Rockwool. I am looking for a little lady already dressed in her dirt dress. Reaching up towards the sky Maybe in a 1 gal pot? :)

Later Gator
Dad

Well duh! What ya do is take the cube,remove any paper/foil from outside set it in a 3-5gallon pot cover with dirt (prefably Fox Farm) and just add water, for the first couple of weeks. ;>)

Dadinpian I don't think you'll find that at any co-op. No matter what even if they had it in dirt you would have to transfer it to a bigger pot anyway so no matter what you need to go buy soil so just get the clones in the roockwool and plant them in soil

dadinpain said:
Yes co-ops do have babies in Rockwool. I am looking for a little lady already dressed in her dirt dress. Reaching up towards the sky Maybe in a 1 gal pot? :)

Later Gator
Dad

So cal here. What kind do you have?

Later Gator
Dad

Oh great Da-Iry, you must have copiuos amounts of miracle elixer by product lying around mix it with D-irt and place baby up to her first leaves give lots of light and the great Mary-Jane shall bestow upon you her greatest med-ical wonders.>)

i saw clones recently down in Long Beach (belmont shore area) at
Herbal Solutions,
5746 E. 2nd St., Long Beach (562) 434-5075 Open daily 11-8.

this other place might be a safer bet, they seem to carry them more regular.
California Caregivers Alliance

might try a search on craigslist too.. sometimes some great deals on there for hard to find strains.

Back
Top Bottom