Best lighter/torch?

dadinpain

Hey gang, I am sure this topic has been covered but as times change so does products. So my question is who makes the best/cheapest lighter/torch. I have been watching eBay and looking at a few Colibri's. I am tired of bics and looking for a cleaner way to light my meds. Any help for a guy on limited income? Wheres the best place to get something. Lets here from the crowd.......Im sure there will be a wide variety of what people use.

Later Gator
Dad

LOL Thanks.....but my budget isnt that low to smoke wood and sulfer. But thanks for the opinion.

Later Gator
Dad

LOL Thanks.....but my budget isnt that low to smoke wood and sulfer. But thanks for the opinion.

Later Gator
Dad

berg dog is right, a match is better then a lighter(after you let it burn for a second)

I like Solar Toking if I can. If you have a magnifying glass and a sunny day, that's one of the best ways to spark up. No butane, and the bud burns slower, giving you cleaner and smoother high. Since not all days are sunny, I just use a regular Bic or any other lighter, light the bowl and get it cherried, then inhale the rest. I try not to inhale any butane.

Go to a smokeshop or cigarette store and buy a butane lighter ($3-$7). Fill it with VECTOR brand butane. It is 5+ times filtered and far, far superiour to BICS cheap commercial butane. 1 can of VECTOR should cost you $6 and outlast a whole pack of Bics. I use this myself.

have you ever heard of bee line? its a beeswax coated hemp sting, you light it with a normal bic and then use it to light your meds.

Back
Top Bottom