Preferred ph for hydro

djkurisu1

Hey guys, just curious what is the preferred ph for hydro? i am putting mine at 5.7 - 5.9 and seems my plants are not so happy. wondering what it could be. Im not using any crazy additives and using GH at 3/4 strength for aggressive feeding schedule. also using superthrive, protekt b1 and liquid karma. anyone have any suggestions please let me know. if u need any pics i have some on my page or can add them here. thanks all and i appreciate all the help. GROW ON

djkurisu1 said:
Hey guys, just curious what is the preferred ph for hydro? i am putting mine at 5.7 - 5.9 and seems my plants are not so happy. wondering what it could be. Im not using any crazy additives and using GH at 3/4 strength for aggressive feeding schedule. also using superthrive, protekt b1 and liquid karma. anyone have any suggestions please let me know. if u need any pics i have some on my page or can add them here. thanks all and i appreciate all the help. GROW ON

5.6-5.8 is where mine is. Keep it low ppm if they don't look happy at those PH levels might be too hot of a nute mix.

You can (and want) to have your pH fluctuate through the range. I let mine go from 5.5 to 6.1 but have a target of 5.8.

Here's a chart from Blue Planet's site that shows the ranges:
Cusj9fag8lWjMXKewMSrutUTIJv8PEfscgC7WxA4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

The little bit of swing in the pH allows nutes to be available at different phases of the grow, lower in veg, higher in flower.

Back
Top Bottom