Pretty sure this is a dumb question But

BurnAftrRolln

My seeds just germ'd and I've placed them in keg cups. Now my question is, should i have cut drain holes in the cups? I've noticed some ppl doing it. thanks in advance! :thumb:

Re: Pretty sure this is a dumb question BUTTT...

Oh hell , Screw up number one!
lol thanks Hemp.
creating holes as we speak

Yo Fire!
Thank you for that info!
I just put holes on the bottom, didnt think about the sides and what it can provide.
you learn something new everyday.

No problem brother, just passin along what I've learned here. :high-five:

and he rides some classic iron...:)

Re: Pretty sure this is a dumb question But.

yep good ol' soil grow

Can I make a couple of suggestions? If you don't know about the use of dolomite lime in your soil, please consider it. It helps to stabilize to ph and has a little cal/mag in it. And if you don't have a ph meter, you will need one.

Good growin'! :)

Right on, I love kushes! Never heard of skunk 44, do you know the genetics? Make sure you post a link here for your journal if you start one, I'd like to check it out:popcorn:

:peace:

man so do I!
and its a Top44 x Skunk#1 mix, heard it was pretty proper.

I sure will! and Thanks be sure to do that :thumb:

Can I make a couple of suggestions? If you don't know about the use of dolomite lime in your soil, please consider it. It helps to stabilize to ph and has a little cal/mag in it. And if you don't have a ph meter, you will need one.

Hmm never heard of it, but hell ill try it out, where can I get it? and Thanks!

Hmm never heard of it, but hell ill try it out, where can I get it? and Thanks!

A garden supply or homdepot depending on your location...

My biggest mistakes have always been not checking my p.h., AND not checking it properly. After I learned to check my p.h. I still didn't do it right and by that I mean I checked it before I put my nutrients in and then not after. Your nutes can drop(depending on what type you use) the ph of your water after you add them. You think you have your p.h. right and then you add your nutes and don't know it changed. I check my p.h. AFTER I add my nutes. Hope this is helpful, if I'm wrong somebody here with more knowledge will help.

P.S. BurnAftrRolln, I would pay attn. to anything Hogdady has to say, He know ALOT!

Yup, Hog is a HUGE fan of the dolomite...thank gawd!! I've added it to my soil on his recommendation and it's paid off in spades....

Go Grow!!

:Namaste:

Yup, Hog is a HUGE fan of the dolomite...thank gawd!! I've added it to my soil on his recommendation and it's paid off in spades....

Go Grow!!

:Namaste:

If you check your runoff frequently, you can sure tell the difference with and without the dolomite.....hell, my grandmother used to add it to her garden!

My biggest mistakes have always been not checking my p.h., AND not checking it properly. After I learned to check my p.h. I still didn't do it right and by that I mean I checked it before I put my nutrients in and then not after. Your nutes can drop(depending on what type you use) the ph of your water after you add them. You think you have your p.h. right and then you add your nutes and don't know it changed. I check my p.h. AFTER I add my nutes. Hope this is helpful, if I'm wrong somebody here with more knowledge will help.

P.S. BurnAftrRolln, I would pay attn. to anything Hogdady has to say, He know ALOT!

Nice Pointer Bro. I'll be sure to do so!

and I know! I've lurked his journals and all I can say is HOTDAM! Its mouth watering lol.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom