Prices where you live

DownSupremacy

Is it okay to post about regional prices? I'm not selling or looking to buy. I just want to get an idea of what people pay in other parts of the country.

From what I know of Queens it's either 50 for 2.5 grams with some guys. 20 a gram sometimes and sometimes 175-200 for a half ounce of the 20 a gram shit.

All good quality. I haven't seen any swag since I was in New Orleans.

usually
15-20 a gram
25 for 1/2 8th
40-50 for an 8th
70-90 for a quarter

If weed was legalized do you think it would be cheaper or more expensive?

I always wonder about that. What if they legalize it but make it a rip off or really low potency or add a lot of crap to it to make it addictive just like they do with cigarettes?

But i guess since it will be legal to grow it that everyone will just start growing it full scale like the way everbody's grandmother grows tomatoes.

if they legalized it it would not be good there would be goverment taxes and just like with tabbacoo they would taxe you to grow it, also your right the goverment would probally want us addicted to it so they would put addictives in it. but atleast if it was leagalized there wouldnt be the risk and crime rates would probally go down which is a +.

DownSupremacy said:
If weed was legalized do you think it would be cheaper or more expensive?

I always wonder about that. What if they legalize it but make it a rip off or really low potency or add a lot of crap to it to make it addictive just like they do with cigarettes?

But i guess since it will be legal to grow it that everyone will just start growing it full scale like the way everbody's grandmother grows tomatoes.

all the MJ the gov't grows for research is so schwaggy so id be little worried, but then people would still be growing it the same way they do now so we would still be able to get some dankity dank dank

As incompetent the government seems to be right now it's hard to understand why the weed prohibition is working so well. I mean it hasn't devolved into the same sort of crap that happened with alcohol prohibition.

^ you better beleive it man. shit you dont even need i microspe to see some cyrstals on. i can get shit like purple haze, purple eurckel< sampled this once and i know why the y call it uerckel cause youll be so high youll be acting like eurckel from that one show

If weed is legalized, it wont be shitty. it wont be the government growing it, it would be "weed companies"...a good chance that many of those companies would be tobacco companies, however..imagine if people like Eddy Lepp had free reign to grow as much as they wanted to sell to the masses? I guarantee there would be plenty of good bud out there and it wouldnt be as expensive because you wouldnt be buying it from the black market.

ive had some purple erkle hash. tasted great! but damn im getting medical for $50 8ths

Back
Top Bottom