Prices where you live

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Yeah I've never paid that much from the dispensaries, not even when I was living in San Diego. I don't buy from the dispensaries any more though. I just bought a 5 ounces(plus a nice extra handful for fun) for $500 up in Mendo. And that's from a grower friend that sells to the med dispensaries. I gotta do my own trimming, but at that price I'm not complaining plus it lets me have the trim for making hash.

sounds like a sweet hook up. you never can go wrong with mendo county :smokin: i used to know a couple growers up there that grew for SR clubs and actually was pretty good friends with them for a while

ive said it before and ill say it again the emerald triangle is home to some crazy ass buds!!

DownSupremacy said:
If weed was legalized do you think it would be cheaper or more expensive?

I always wonder about that. What if they legalize it but make it a rip off or really low potency or add a lot of crap to it to make it addictive just like they do with cigarettes?

But i guess since it will be legal to grow it that everyone will just start growing it full scale like the way everbody's grandmother grows tomatoes.
Cigarettes are pretty addictive without the additives. Nah, there would be "organic" weed, believe me. Anyway, it's simple market capitalism, people want the best product for the best price.

"You always get what you pay for"

--my Dad

I have access to Bay Area Dispensaries.
and as mentioned.. "Some of the world's best".

im going 2 see my boy 2marrow N he's hooking me up with 5 grams for 50 bucks on some dead ass shit he got dat fire so im saving about 50 bucks

Yeah, Prior to coming to this site I never realized how fortunate I was to be Canadian. (As far as cannabis is concerned atleast)

Prior to obtaining my med license I was able to get pounds of superb bud (I needed it medicinally and I was somewhat of a Cannabis snob so I wouldn't settle for anything less than excellent quality cannabis) for $1900-2100 a pound. *The following prices are in Southwestern Ontario and are slightly more expensive without a good hookup*
Which I sold in the following denominations:
HP - $1000-1100
QP - $550-600
Oz - $150-170
half oz - $85-90
quarter - $45-50
3.5 - 4g- $25
gram - 10 (a gram was usually 1.3-1.8 though depending on who i was selling it to)

Now that I've got access to a compassion club as a medicinal user I'm able to obtain to many different strains to assuage my sickness(though I've got to pay out the ass for it). Distributing became somewhat obsolete subsequent to obtaining the medicinal license, so it seemed foolish to continue to subject myself to that conspicuous and extremely stressful atmosphere.

Compassion Society Prices
50-60 Quarter
100-120 Half Oz
and I can only buy an Ounce a week (which is usually more than suffice)

I'm sure I've read it at one point or another, but my mind is drawing a blank on this one...
What have you gotten medical status for?? I've looked into obtaining it myself and found it to be very difficult. Ironically enough, it seems to be easier to reach medical status in the States than in Canada.

its kind of determined by where you live really.

For skunk Im payin
£20 1/8
£35-40 1/4
£65-70 1/2
£130-140 1 oz

For a bit o resin anywhere between £15-40 a half

Gunna have to check exchange rate for that in $

up until dec. 13th we could get dirty mexi for $1 a gram it tasted like shit to smoke but it was damn good in cookies from the OBdispensary in san diego but the damn DEA screwed that one up for us. Now that the competition has faded the only dispensary I know of thats still open is raping us for up to $30 a gram. Back to buying it on the streets unless anyone has the scoop on san diego's cannabis clubs still operating. Or if the OBD is open again yet?

SeXy VeXy said:
I'm sure I've read it at one point or another, but my mind is drawing a blank on this one...
What have you gotten medical status for?? I've looked into obtaining it myself and found it to be very difficult. Ironically enough, it seems to be easier to reach medical status in the States than in Canada.
Oops, I guess people aren't psychic.... I ask because I too am a proud Canadian.

I have insomnia which is secondary to depression/dysthymia, I've had it all my life and conventional medications(different SSRI's and zopiclone) were never effective ( they actually perpetuated the dysthymia and deprived me of any personality) which qualified me for catagorey three medical status. It took me many years of persuasion and subsequent disappointment until my family physician was willing to "potentially compromise her integrity" on my behalf and signed the necessary forms to permit me to have legal access to cannabis or my "pancea" if you will. ( I'm the youngest person in Canada to qualify other than a 5 year old girl in British Columbia who eats half a cookie a day to nullify the risk of a stroke due to her epilepsy)

If I want to "legally" grow it I must go through a registration process which seems like an abundance of excess effort, but for my own sake I'll likely register by spring. If you have any other query's don't hesitate to PM me.

HAHA420 said:
all the MJ the gov't grows for research is so schwaggy so id be little worried, but then people would still be growing it the same way they do now so we would still be able to get some dankity dank dank

I dont know if thats true, of course i could have been lied to but i believe what i smoke was some G-13 and it was not schwaggy at all, i had to brush my fingertips off like every 5 seconds while rollin a j of it cause was so sticky and was told thats what the government grows for ppl with lukemia or... anxioty heh

Back
Top Bottom