Problem with one plant on the same system!

Ruhaa

I have 2 plants on the same system in DWC. Out of those 2 plant one has yellow leafs on the lower half of the plant and spreading up but the tops are looking good. I have flush and redid my nutrients, check my ppm there at 1000.I did that a few days ago. It going on there 4th week in bloom. There other plant looks really healthy. Showing no sign of yellow leafs. Oh ya I have replaced my air stones. .

re: Problem with one plant on the same system!!

006727.jpg

This is the plant the bottom leafs are yellow, but the top looks good.

Please need help in the 4th week and i don't want this plat to die.

Re: Problem with one plant on the same system!!

Through lots of computer reading and just sum experience notice how each leaf is turning yellow to find nute def check ph first read the Cannabis Plant and Problem Solver from this site to help I red and seen Img different ways leaves turn yellow I got a set up for one DWC plant all but nutes Just waiting by learning plants thru Osoil They look great tho I hope you figure it out

Ya i did another flush and cleaned out my bucket and there was alot of salt or mineerals deposit in it. Today they look a little better. I'm tring to keep my PH around 6.1 and my ppm around 1100. and yes i have found a nice chart and explain what to look for as defs.. that why i check the salt deposit and bingo!! Then i check the other plant and there was nothing like what was in the other bucket. So I hope that was the problem. And yaa i tried to catch a photo that didn't have a yellow tint to it.
Thank you for responding.
I'll post some pix in 2 days. And iI plucked the leafs off that where yellow. but i did let them almost fall off.

K cool nothing to worry about. I found doing some research that it was a salt build up in my bucket. That was something new for me. Was getting alittle worried but not now here is a pix how that girl looks.
001995.jpg

And yes I did tie some of the branches down. And man oh man the tricomb on these girl are just amazing. Can't wait until there done.
I do wish Ihad a better camra but I lost my wife camra during a fishing trip one morning. That was the beganing of summer and i still hear about it. lol

Back
Top Bottom