Pruning and fan advice needed

gmoney41685

Looking for some advice on how much more to prune my girl. Over the last week I've pruned everything up to my scrog screen. It just seems like there is a ton of smaller branches and bud sites that are in the shade. I don't want to go too crazy though and over stress the plant.

Day 21 flower
soil
dairy queen
1 plant
2'x2.5'x5.5' gorilla grow tent
150w hps

Also, the only fan in there, other that the duct fan for exhaust, is the small one that's pointed at the light and it does not oscillate. It barely wiggles leaves on the tall colas in front of it. Should I add another fan somewhere, and if so where do you think? Is pretty cramped in there for room.

Thanks!

20141102_221108.jpg

I remember seeing a small oscillating fan called the lil blizzard, think its made by the brand Holmes. That would be a solid fan to add, probably have it blowing just under all the foliage, get some air flow up in there. More pictures would help to see how much has really been pruned, doesn't look like overkill to me though.

I run a series of USB fans around my tent rather than one or two large mains ones as I find they circulate the air without too much force, and you can position them to do so in an upwards spiral motion so that the ceiling fans are funnelled the air and work more efficiently, without disturbing the plants too much. I got my RH down from 75 to 50% this way, and avoided having to buy an expensive de-humidifier :peace:

Back
Top Bottom