Pumping time

Gelite

When I first started growing hydro I was getting advise from the guy running the "Be Well Hydroponics" store in Charlotte NC and I got all my growing products from there but that cat told me to run my pump 15 on and 15 off. Now 9 years later i am using a similar method of growing and I just don't think I should run the pump that often. I do have a much larger pump now but 15/15 seems like the roots aren't as healthy because there dripping wet 24/7. I'm running a top feed drip system in 5 inch net pots with hydroton as the medium. 2000 watts of hid light and 400 gph pump. I'm thinking 15 minutes on every 45 minutes perhaps. I'd like to know what other growers are having success with. Talk to me growers. One more thing, nutrient temp at the roots, what should it be? I haven't grown dro in a while, I can't remember shit. I'm not talking Rez temp cause that can vary drastically if your plumbing is getting warm from the lights. I need to know what temp does the water/nutrients need to be at the roots? I appreciate any help that can be given.

So what nobody else is growing hydro. I mean there selling drip systems on the net hand over fist but no one is using them I guess.

Sorry about the lack of response to your queries...

Here is the best article that I have ever found on how to set your flood times:

Cannastats - Ebb/Flow Tips

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom