Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Purple Fire

When: Jan 2011

Grade: A+

Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Beautiful!! Incredible amount of red-orange hairs cast a purple-red hue color on the crystal covered buds. The bright green foliage is complimented with tight purple nodes.

Smell: Not overpowering, but a sweet fresh produce scent.

Taste: Smooth typical “purple” taste (sweet to spiced grape flavor).

Buzz Type: First bong hit left my face feeling warm and numb. A few more brought on a bit of a euphoric cerebral buzz – full of energy.

Buzz Length: Long – I was well medicated for over 2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Muscle and joint aches/pains…also depression/creativity

Overall: The term “fire” gets tossed around quite a bit, but the last 2 strains I’ve come across with it in the name (ie the Fire OG and this one) both deserve the title. The color of the nugs and crystal coverage assured me this would be a good one before I took my first puff – and looks were most certainly not deceiving. A reverse of most of the hybrids I’ve had were the sativa hit first and then the indica, as I got the body stone first, followed by the cerebral buzz. The body stone was more of a warm/numb feeling – relieving a few aches from the previous evenings sparring session, than the couch lock some indicas bring. Overall a great morning to all day buzz, that was pretty intense, but the sativa side kept me energetic and productive/functional.

PurpleFire1a.jpg

PurpleFire7.jpg

PurpleFire8a.jpg

PurpleFire6.jpg

PurpleFire71.jpg

This is a strain bred/developed by a local Master Grower. I'm pretty sure it was only available in Redding, CA....and only at 1 collective. I found no seeds in my quarter oz....and I'd wouldn't be surprised if it was either a "1 shot wonder" or a "clone only" strain.

:peace: and :Namaste:

This is a strain bred/developed by a local Master Grower. I'm pretty sure it was only available in Redding, CA....and only at 1 collective. I found no seeds in my quarter oz....and I'd wouldn't be surprised if it was either a "1 shot wonder" or a "clone only" strain.

Do you think a collective, such as the one who has this strain, would sell clones or seeds of it? I am going to man up and call if I have to. Im moving to WA in a few months and if I can get clones at least, that would be cool.

:roorrip:

Might want to merge this thread with the other one about Purple fire.

Nice strain report and pics. That's one hairy berry. Someday, when I'm in a better place without stress caused anxiety, I may be able to enjoy a Sativa high again. This damn truck woke me up again at 4AM delivering road construction equipment, one hour before I have to get up and go to work. Damn cops won't do anything. I'm about ready to raise hell after all the sleep deprivation this week.

Nice strain report and pics. That's one hairy berry. Someday, when I'm in a better place without stress caused anxiety, I may be able to enjoy a Sativa high again. This damn truck woke me up again at 4AM delivering road construction equipment, one hour before I have to get up and go to work. Damn cops won't do anything. I'm about ready to raise hell after all the sleep deprivation this week.

Of course the cops won't do anything about it, they're too busy out trying to put someone in jail for non-violent offences or at the very least, trying to take food out of you and your families mouths...I just hate those Nazi SOB's...more crocked than any of us put together but they have a gun, badge and a little blue suit protecting them from any repercussion for their actions..."protect and serve" my big ole hairy butt!!!

I should write a book about reasons to hate cops but I'm afraid it would be as thick as "gone with the wind" and take me 20 years to finish...lol

Sorry guys/gals for getting off topic :eek:fftopic::focus:...Purple fire, nice lookin' nugzz dude!!! lol :peace:

Thank you so much for the review. :bravo:

I'm no expert on strains, but this is from one of the clones I bought I was told to be Purple Fire. Whether it really is or not it's very good, so its just fine with me :)

05435.jpg

The only time i wish i lived in the USA, is When I look at grade A bud from Cali
*mouth waters*

We are not worthy:adore:

Thank you so much for the review. :bravo:

I'm no expert on strains, but this is from one of the clones I bought I was told to be Purple Fire. Whether it really is or not it's very good, so its just fine with me :)

05435.jpg

I remember seeing these buds that were so dark green, they looked black at first sight. I remember the fellow said it was an Afghan strain.

My collective has it now. Its Wonderful.

Purple Fire is a very rare strain. It has a unique smell. I picked up a 1/4 oz from a local club a few years ago and found 1 killer seed in it. I crossed it with AK-48 (from Nirvana Seeds) and I have been growing and reproducing PAULS PURPLE FIRE for 3 years now.
PaulsPurpleFire_2.jpg

Purple Fire is a very rare strain. It has a unique smell. I picked up a 1/4 oz from a local club a few years ago and found 1 killer seed in it. I crossed it with AK-48 (from Nirvana Seeds) and I have been growing and reproducing PAULS PURPLE FIRE for 3 years now.
PaulsPurpleFire_2.jpg

yes....I love the smell....my collective told me their purple fire is half SFV and half Grape ape.

yes....I love the smell....my collective told me their purple fire is half SFV and half Grape ape.
Thank you for that EXCELLENT info! I started selling my own Pauls Purple Fire seeds last year (and this year) and people ask me what genetics are involved. I always say "I don't know". I have not been able to find any information on what strain it came from.

Back
Top Bottom