Purple God Bud

ahh, reread your post.. "Special Kush (Sativa effects Kush)" i've had some sativa style kushes before, a time or two even the purple kush has been on the sativa list at the toronto walk in compassion club i used to go to. became too much effort and expense. $12/gr NO PRICE BREAK!!!
. did you see my candy hash plant review, [I SEE YOU DID ALREADY!}thats from the other club that's marked down on paper as my dg. it might be worth your time to check them out though with the new system i don't know how they are doing new patients since they are an mmar setup
feel free to pm me for a link to them, since i can't send one to you. the prices are pretty much comparable after tax, though the shipping is ten dollars more. [or perhaps you're already aware of them, but my understanding of the rules is i can't mention them in public unless they are sponsored or something to that effect]

the other strain they do really REALLY well is pink kush. or at least that's what they call it, i'm not so much the snob that i get into that particular argument. lol. i'll have to see if i can't find any pictures and do a writeup for it.

They actually called it Special K but it was taken off the menu a year ago , tastes like Skunky Kush. They also had a "Cotton Candy Kush" that was taken off the menu before that and was replaced with "Cotton Candy" then was taken off the menu again and replaced with Jamaican Sugar which is still on the menu. Pink Cotton Candy is neat I use it for pain management when I hurt myself. Romulan Grapefruit is about a 70/30 split and is wonderful daytime smoke very yummy and smooth. My fave medicine all round is the outdoor Highland Skunk and Pink Parvat (Never been on menu) Pink Parvat was a strain they had and sold to me exclusively for opinion. So Hazey mmmm unique flavor of Thrills gum it gives me visuals when I puff too much of it though lol.... I love the hashish and oil they provide as well , I went a month smoking just the hashish and had a pretty nice month. :D

i love their oil too. though i see they have increased the price beyond what is affordable to me, considering i can get it locally 50 dollar cheaper.
i got 2 5ers in june that were not that great. just before they sold out. the oil was DARK green, to almost black and really runny. i've still got some cuz it just proved to be too harsh and not very effective. i found if i ate a bunch in hot chocolate to be slightly helpful but it was a vast difference between the vials obtained the month before.

i'm picky though, unless it specifically helps my pain, it's not really any good for my purposes cuz i'm so poor.

Ya they told me they are having a tough time getting the right plant material to make that oil and the material costs more now. It is unfortunate but considering it is 93% thc and 12% cbd and only other products I seen around that high thc cost up too $100 a gram it will still make some people happy. It is expensive I agree that is why I make a lot of my own meds. Green Oil I make is a full extract and it seems to be my all time fave for around 20 years. I can make all types of extracts but full extract seems to help me the most and works awesome as topical and edible. lol the first time I tried my dispensaries oil they sent me a 1 gram vile to sample and I did the whole thing at once in a hot chocolate they thought I was crazy hahaha awesome sleep I had too.

I prefer not being "High" all the time so I started dabbling hard to find my happy medium and in the almost 3 years I been with this dispensary any little changes can mess me up for a couple months.... I tried some street stuff a few weeks ago , it hits fast and tapers off fast and leaves me with a headache :( I am sensitive to sugary pot (aesthetic to the eye burns dark ash) so I avoid it even if it looks insanely good. I dunno I feel like I am rambling now sorry!!!

I hope by tomorrow I have some PGB to take pics of. I broke the bank this month for meds , I hope I can get a food donation :( Pension is not cutting it with raising rental fees.... In Alberta there is no rental caps eh so they (Avenue Living owned by the evil Halliburton) jacked it up over $400 on me. Almost at my witts end. I like food too ya'll know!!! More than half their rental properties are empty and we have a homeless crisis in my area now...................... dot dot dot......... Fricken Conservatives (Con Artists) ruining lives dot dot dot......

I wish I had a decent camera....

Here is my PGB this month

IMAG6060.jpg
IMAG6061.jpg
IMAG6062.jpg
IMAG6063.jpg
IMAG6064.jpg
IMAG6065.jpg
IMAG60661.jpg

This months Purple God Bud from my dispensary. Not as impressive as the batches I had before but totally worth every penny!

What up RoseBud! Found your post as I'm growing Purple God Bud very soon and jsut found your thread. Perfect! First off...PGB is AMAZING and currently one of my favorite buds to have around. Purple god bud that I have is from the "The Bank" seed bank here in Colorado. As stated in my grow journal "The Bank" is a joint venture between “The Clinic” Dispensary and Reserva Privada of Colorado. They sell the most top quality buds in Denver right along with the #1's Greenman Cannabis, LivWell and River Rock. Truly on a level of their own.

Anywho. My Purple God Bud looks a lot different than yours but the smell you describe is spot on and the creamy adjective is perfect! I actually ALWAYS keep some on hand and find myself cracking open the jar just to smell it! Here are some photos of my stash and seeds. Will create a grow journal for this sometime in November. I'll stay tuned and stoked I found you!!!

PGB_3.JPG

OH MY!!! it's been a while since i've had some nuggs with such a nice deep purple colouring. totally jelly!!! lol this local purple kush i'm rocking right now is completely devoid of the purple. not that it isn't pretty nice. just purple-less.

What up RoseBud! Found your post as I'm growing Purple God Bud very soon and jsut found your thread. Perfect! First off...PGB is AMAZING and currently one of my favorite buds to have around. Purple god bud that I have is from the "The Bank" seed bank here in Colorado. As stated in my grow journal "The Bank" is a joint venture between “The Clinic” Dispensary and Reserva Privada of Colorado. They sell the most top quality buds in Denver right along with the #1's Greenman Cannabis, LivWell and River Rock. Truly on a level of their own.

Anywho. My Purple God Bud looks a lot different than yours but the smell you describe is spot on and the creamy adjective is perfect! I actually ALWAYS keep some on hand and find myself cracking open the jar just to smell it! Here are some photos of my stash and seeds. Will create a grow journal for this sometime in November. I'll stay tuned and stoked I found you!!!

PGB_3.JPG

Totally different genetics but neat how our effects n flavor are close lol
I think the PGB my dispensary uses is either a cross of "The Purp" or "Purple Kush" and Gob Bud from Jordan of the Islands seed breeder. The God Bud they use not sure if it was the original that made BC renown same with Purple Kush. Purple Kush sometime pops up around here at xmas it makes everything look piddly on our site wish I had pics :(

PGB_3.JPG

Hey man i was just wondering if you got started on these seeds yet? I just grabbed a pack from The Bank as well and im interested to see how it goes.

from what i listened to, from steve from seed mine, he says all plants are purple underneath the green. strip the green off, with temps, or, genetics. it does lower the potency, up to 20% less than their counterparts. but, people like the taste, and the bad appeal. the trade off. check out jordans blue god. but actually, most things are better off not crossed. you cant improove on his god bud, without the blue or purp.

I've never been a fan of any God bud cross but this has changed my mind. I got a sample from an LP the other day and I was blown away by the medicinal properties of this strain.

Back
Top Bottom