Purple kush

Big dog

Last night, I had my first experience with Purple Kush. We don't often have access to the best of the best here in Atlanta. But, last night, I got lucky. I'll admit that I was already high when I had a chance to try the Purple. In fact, I was buzzing right along. But, after one hit of Kush, I was fried! Wow! I didn't know what I was missing. You guys on the west coast get all the fun!

awww man if you live in atlants you shouldnt have too much of a problem finding something good, i wouldnt think atleast. i must admit the purple kush i had was some of the most beautiful nugs i have ever seen, purple and white

purple kush is realli popular over here aswell...

not tried it personally but been told it's an amazin hit so i gotta get me some soon! :)

In Omaha we get spoiled. I've had the Purple Kush and it was GREAT. But we get stuff running coast to coast, it's like the Valhalla of bud. From what I understand it's cheaper here too, like 50 for an 8th of primo shit.

Just got home with a qtr of purple kush - looking forward to later tonight to give it a try - supposed to be a very heavy body stone and was warned by dispensary owner this a "night time" med (looks like typical Nor Cal meds - VERY frosty buds). Paid $75 for the qtr.

very good strain but i think blue kush beats it by a long shot..

Last night, I had my first experience with Purple Kush. We don't often have access to the best of the best here in Atlanta. But, last night, I got lucky. I'll admit that I was already high when I had a chance to try the Purple. In fact, I was buzzing right along. But, after one hit of Kush, I was fried! Wow! I didn't know what I was missing. You guys on the west coast get all the fun!
Old post but I wanted to show off my 4 girls that I haven't singed...ugh..PK3 is recovering thankfully but she is stunted..not in this pic

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom