Purple Pics

Beast. Hehe

16145588923831997393999954415808.jpg
They are looking beautiful brother

I use Rezin, I use it lightly in veg then after flip they get a full dose in flower for 2 months.
I've never used the the other two.
@Bud love thank you for the kind words. I will list who is in flower room when I get a minute.
Do you use massive from green planet. Been using it this shot.
Seems like the plants like it.

Do you use massive from green planet. Been using it this shot.
Seems like the plants like it.
I used massive for years, still have 1/2a jug. I was recommended big bud coco by a friend who has great girls. So I switched, more expensive but I have had at least a 10% volume increase. But I constantly improve things and have consistent increase, so is it just that one thing i can't say for sure.
But my girls love it.
I have to jar today as rh is down to range. After you harvest and trim,do you have a plan for curing.
I have my tent full again 8 jher be ready soon so I rotate through a few cases of jars, but you are going to need 50 gallon drums to do that volume,
Whats going to happen.?

I used massive for years, still have 1/2a jug. I was recommended big bud coco by a friend who has great girls. So I switched, more expensive but I have had at least a 10% volume increase. But I constantly improve things and have consistent increase, so is it just that one thing i can't say for sure.
But my girls love it.
I have to jar today as rh is down to range. After you harvest and trim,do you have a plan for curing.
I have my tent full again 8 jher be ready soon so I rotate through a few cases of jars, but you are going to need 50 gallon drums to do that volume,
Whats going to happen.?
Ill check out big bud coco, overhere big bud is a powder product many earth growers use. I have never yet. But i dont think its the same, i will look into that.

I chop the girls and hang them, i also try to take out the remaining leaves as i do that. Let them dry and pass them in the machine. Usually takes from 4 to 7 days. No curing for me at these quantities. Most patients cure it once i give it to them. The faster i give it to them the better for me...lol.

@KCCO 77 thank you my friend. No point in waiting when your ready to go. But I'm not getting any younger and this method I've chosen is a bit of work.
Ive been watching your method and it's very appealing. I'll have to set up another grow, I been meaning for a while just so busy there is always someone who wants attention.
Im good my friend getting there slowly im about at same stage as you. No bus load. Just another truck load of babies...hahahah. blue god and fruity pebbles. We are managing good. Yeah harvest i will need a little help forsure. But i still have about 20 days left....so im taking it one step at a time..lol. hope your drying is going good. Did you smoke any yet.

These pics are from last week. Gonna be there thursday hopefully they filled up a little. Also have to put some fishnets this week. Thats gonna be a tough one.

signal-2021-02-28-114620 (5).jpeg

signal-2021-02-28-114620 (2).jpeg

signal-2021-02-28-114620 (3).jpeg

signal-2021-02-28-114132 (7)_resized.jpeg

signal-2021-02-28-114132 (12).jpeg

signal-2021-02-28-114132 (9).jpeg

signal-2021-02-28-114132 (7).jpeg

signal-2021-02-28-114132 (6).jpeg

signal-2021-02-28-114132 (1).jpeg

signal-2021-02-28-114132 (2).jpeg
Jeeez.

Hey @Bill284
Looking exactly as amazing as they’re predecessors ..mmm, mm..
A question off topic if I may?
What lights do you use matey. I’m looking for a change. Love what I’ve got, just a bit noisy. I’m looking for something top end(ish) 2k budget.
if you can recommend anything be very much appreciated.
Peace an love
Bud

Hey @Bill284
Looking exactly as amazing as they’re predecessors ..mmm, mm..
A question off topic if I may?
What lights do you use matey. I’m looking for a change. Love what I’ve got, just a bit noisy. I’m looking for something top end(ish) 2k budget.
if you can recommend anything be very much appreciated.
Peace an love
Bud
Thank you @Bud love spider farmer is a sponsor and has good reviews from members. Im looking at the 4000 series.
Unfortunately I listened to advice from another site and bought lights they recommended. Not sure if they are a sponsor so I don't want to say name.
I have 2 600 w in flower room and 3 900,s in tent. I not recommending them although I get a pretty good pull with them. So you don't have to have expensive lights to grow good pot but it sure helps.

Thank you matey.. not meaning to get anybody in any bother.I got a ticking on an earlier post for asking about a light.
I’m genuinely interested in a top end light. Been reading endless reviews.hard to tell the bs from the truth. Thought I may of got some good advise on the topic..
politics ey’?
Thanks for the time dude, appreciated greatly.
Peace an love
Bud

Prob I’ve got.. is that we have some new neighbours . Feck. Last neighbour was cool about us having a toke. This neighbour could be DS for all I know.
I’ll find out soon enough, as we’ll pop round at the weekend to do the obligatory welcome to the area
I spent the weekend building an extra dividing wall in the loft with some therm block. Putting some 100mm kings span over that. Should keep the noise down a bit.
Don’t get me wrong.. we can still hear ourselves talk real quiet, it’s not overtly loud.
It’s just, y know.. fans in the loft. Won’t take a genius to take guess at what’s goin on.
cheers again matey

Prob I’ve got.. is that we have some new neighbours . Feck. Last neighbour was cool about us having a toke. This neighbour could be DS for all I know.
I’ll find out soon enough, as we’ll pop round at the weekend to do the obligatory welcome to the area
I spent the weekend building an extra dividing wall in the loft with some therm block. Putting some 100mm kings span over that. Should keep the noise down a bit.
Don’t get me wrong.. we can still hear ourselves talk real quiet, it’s not overtly loud.
It’s just, y know.. fans in the loft. Won’t take a genius to take guess at what’s goin on.
cheers again matey
Hope your new neighbors are cool. :Namaste: other than insulation to knock down the sound,I can't think how to keep fans quiet

I just love this view as soon as I open the tent.
Smells awesome too.
oh yea that’s beast and my buddy.

7862D065-73B5-4DDB-8BA0-604C6E62FD75.jpeg

Spent the morning jarring the Black Jack and the Gorilla Glue .
Had to try the GG:bong: shit works hehe.
So 8 just her and you know who
46 days in flower

20210304_192617.jpg

20210304_192602.jpg

That was for the tent.
These girls are still at 1100 ppm I think. I’m not great at membering
shit so it’s close to that.
So new team ready to go
Day 2 or 3

02B734CC-2C10-406D-9688-34687F061A72.jpeg

Do you remember this girl.
Black jack clone from Christmas.