Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Medium green rounded nugs with minimal purple coloring

Smell: Sweet and fresh

Taste: Similar to the smell – like a typical sweet tasting Cannabis

Buzz Type: Cerebral and spacey

Buzz Length: 1.5-2 hours +/-

Best Medicinal Use: depression and social gatherings

Overall: While not much purple coloring to these buds, in general I’ve not seen many grows of “Purps” (the grower was VERY specific this was NOT "Mendo Purps") that do show it. A nice tasting grow/strain that was not as upbeat as other samples of Purps I’ve tried, but it might have been a set/setting issue. The buzz was also a bit more trippy than other grows of Purps, leaving me a bit more tired and relaxed in the evenings. Purps is still a great strain to enjoy a movie or just head outside to enjoy your surroundings – day or night.

Purps_RVC_6-2011-2.jpg

Purps_RVC_6-2011-1.jpg

Purps_RVC_6-2011-3.jpg

Purps_RVC_6-2011-4.jpg

Purps_RVC_6-2011-1m.jpg

Purps_RVC_6-2011-2m.jpg

Re: Purps (aka "Da Purps")

You know.. I don't think the purps I had was "mendo" purp's either, but one or two people chimed in my review claiming it was... I really don't know though, I get much less information than you do... But when the buds are from Mendocino County, they are usually labeled as such. :scratchinghead: Who knows! I cant wait to grow, then I will know exactly what they are and where they are from!

Another wonderful review from you good sir! :bravo:

Thanx THsea....I know what ya mean about Mendo Purps vs Purps....I had/have some Mendo Purps and it is more grape/purple flavored and usually has some of the purple coloration to the nugs. Personally, I prefer the Mendo variety - just seems to be a more social/upbeat buzz....then again, this last review might have been plagued with set/setting issues...

:peace: and :Namaste:

I am presently growing 4 girls (agent orange, Da Purps, BlueBerry skunk, Sour Diesel) and the da purps has been the BAD ASS of the 4 hands down.. I am almost there (day 61) and being patient but the da purps grew crazy buds and large ones as well, let the others behind. Gonna get pics at harvest

Ink t stand for restless leg syndrome. I havethe samebut live in a state that it is not legal yet.. somtimes I find some strains that help..

Back
Top Bottom