quantum bad boy t5?

hanfduke

hello dudes ,
its a really great forum , i will study it in the next few days :D but i already have a question and maybe there is some1 who can help me out :)
i am going to open a cannabis- clones /seeding - shop and im trying to figure out whats really the best light ect would be .
i want to get a glas house for the room that i can go high humidity like 80% in this house i will try to reach a root temp. of 25,26(heat mat) and a room temp of 27 , i will put some vents there for circulation and another big vent to change room air with a output that it can change whole room-air in about5 min,which blows out of the house . now the real question is about the light .. i think about a quantum bad boy t5 6 lamps like this one:
KGrHqJ_hgE_Ygzkw_YBP90IRLy_60_3.JPG

for something like 0,75m² . would it be too much light maybe ? cause i read that some sorts doesnt like that much light , and i want the best light for rooting and maybe then some days at flowering but regular just for rooting the clones and germination of the seeds. what would u suggest? and does the quantum produces that less heat that i can put about 20,30 of those lamps in about 25 ³?
it would be really cool if u can help me, and sorry for my bad english ..

greetz

I would not suggest you have a room at 80%. Mold loves above 75%.70% is safe if you have room built right. As far as T5 they work great. I use them in veg and seedlings.

I would not suggest you have a room at 80%. Mold loves above 75%.70% is safe if you have room built right. As far as T5 they work great. I use them in veg and seedlings.

Geat And thanks for this quick reply And heat wont be any trouble , cause i would like to have nearly 1 per m3 ? And cause of a lot of toturials says that clones need less light doesnt mean that more would still be better Or am i wrong ?

Build a dome set up for clones so you can run high humidity and not have to worry about mold in room. and clones do not need as much light for they are trying to grow root system.

and clones do not need as much light for they are trying to grow root system.

does that say that , if there is too much light the plant wont build nice roots cause it trys to build more on top ? or does it just mean that a lot of light is just wasted but wont have any bad effect on the rooting-building-System?
sorry if im getting on ur nerfs xD
+greetz and big thank that u share ur time :D

I think what he means is t-5 is sufficient lighting for clones its still best to get them as close as possible and maybe even use a heating mat below the rooting dome thing
the only thing happening on top will be the plant feeding off the leaves good to mist under the dome every so often
the main thing you want is energy going to make roots if its feeding off the leaves its a sign its alive

great thanks , i love this forum and you guys , thanks for your quick answers , i will now go on study this forum:D :thanks::goodjob::420:

btw on the admins : if i go to the section "growroom" the banner of "advanced led lights" covers the Point under "grow room Sponsor" :> or is just my laptop buggy? xD

Back
Top Bottom