Quantum T5 Badboy

Hello all, Heres a few more pics as promised. N-joy!
IMG_05775.JPG

IMG_05762.JPG

IMG_05756.JPG

IMG_05743.JPG

IMG_05731.JPG

IMG_05681.JPG

IMG_05702.JPG

IMG_05721.JPG

SAYHIGH! :welcome:BACK!

Hey Bend nice job. What are you growing this time and how long have they been in flower? Also do you know if we can post video to this site?

I'm up for plant of the month! Please vote for me. With your vote I promise keep on keepin on. Thanks everybody!

You guys are awesome! It would mean so much to get this. I would dedicate the win in honor of the legend Jack Herer. He started HEMP (help end marijuana prohibition),including leading many marijuana prohibition rallies. To everyone, I reccomend taking a few moments to read about him. Rest In Peace Jack.

Bend

Hey Hey everybody! Make sure to log in to give congratulations to Irishboy for his frosty photos, in his entry for plant of the month. Good job Irish! :thumb:

In other news, the new garden has been getting bigger and bigger every day. We have a basement now. The basement has 12 inch thick cement walls. The flower and veg room are the exact same size. 6'8"Wide X 10'6" Deep X 7'9" Tall = 569.5 Cubic feet roughly. In the flowering room, Air intake= (2) 6" In-line booster fans. home depot $29.99 each, don't forget the power cord, sold separably. Exhausted through (1) 4" Can Fan into a Carbon Filter. These fans are half hour ON/half hour OFF 24 hours a day. We are using 2 Badboys for flower with 100% 2900K lamps running. 12/12 schedule. Humidity is Consistently 48-52% with a temperature off 84-88. A very nice feel when entering the room.

Plants-

Consisting of past variety and flavor we have the AK, Gracious Goodness, and SDiesel. In this particular flowering phase we have 6 plants in 3 gallons of fox farm Ocean-forest soil. 3 Gracious, 1 AK, 2 SDiesel. All are at, or about 51 days. We notice by using the T5 our buds are denser and heavier in weight. Downside is time, usually flowering takes 10-15 days longer. Upside is light placement, and lower electric bill. I have already had to stake and tie down one of the sour because of leaning. Smell is potent, and plants are super happy in excellent health listening to AM oldies all day. They love it.

We also have the 15 clones taken from current flowering plants at 2.5 weeks old. Under 100% 6500K lamps, 1 Badboy, 16/8 schedule. Same soil situation as above.

I will upload more photos soon. I'm waiting on my camera to be fixed. Please ask more if I did not get the answer your looking for. I write like I talk sorry, ha haa! Take care everyone!
:surf:

Hey Hey everybody! Make sure to log in to give congratulations to Irishboy for his frosty photos, in his entry for plant of the month. Good job Irish! :thumb:

In other news, the new garden has been getting bigger and bigger every day. We have a basement now. The basement has 12 inch thick cement walls. The flower and veg room are the exact same size. 6'8"Wide X 10'6" Deep X 7'9" Tall = 569.5 Cubic feet roughly. In the flowering room, Air intake= (2) 6" In-line booster fans. home depot $29.99 each, don't forget the power cord, sold separably. Exhausted through (1) 4" Can Fan into a Carbon Filter. These fans are half hour ON/half hour OFF 24 hours a day. We are using 2 Badboys for flower with 100% 2900K lamps running. 12/12 schedule. Humidity is Consistently 48-52% with a temperature off 84-88. A very nice feel when entering the room.

Plants-

Consisting of past variety and flavor we have the AK, Gracious Goodness, and SDiesel. In this particular flowering phase we have 6 plants in 3 gallons of fox farm Ocean-forest soil. 3 Gracious, 1 AK, 2 SDiesel. All are at, or about 51 days. We notice by using the T5 our buds are denser and heavier in weight. Downside is time, usually flowering takes 10-15 days longer. Upside is light placement, and lower electric bill. I have already had to stake and tie down one of the sour because of leaning. Smell is potent, and plants are super happy in excellent health listening to AM oldies all day. They love it.

We also have the 15 clones taken from current flowering plants at 2.5 weeks old. Under 100% 6500K lamps, 1 Badboy, 16/8 schedule. Same soil situation as above.

I will upload more photos soon. I'm waiting on my camera to be fixed. Please ask more if I did not get the answer your looking for. I write like I talk sorry, ha haa! Take care everyone!
:surf:

Awesome man, how tall in flower do they get? Are you training,topping or fimming?

We notice by using the T5 our buds are denser and heavier in weight. Downside is time, usually flowering takes 10-15 days longer. Upside is light placement, and lower electric bill. :surf:

Thanks for all info, in your opinion do you think the T5s out perform the HID lights, also why only 6 plants in the flower room?

Whats up everybody, Hope your day was good! Heres some more photos as promised! Njoy....

IMG_00337.JPG

IMG_00344.JPG

IMG_00313.JPG

IMG_001616.JPG

IMG_001313.JPG

IMG_001413.JPG

IMG_001515.JPG

IMG_000220.JPG

Have a good night all!:thumb:

i have 2 BBs and they are awsome. i use 8 blues adn 4 reds for a more full spectrum. i keep 6 under each light and move them in batches of 6 to the flower room where i have hps. The t5s will make BUSHY plants. i lst and my plants are 3'x3' when put into flower. peace

I have 2 BBs and am looking to get a third.

I am a bit shocked at the price increase in such a short time.

But, I don't see another lumen comparable set up, so I guess I'll pay the price:grinjoint:

For the price they want for that BB12 Bulb, you could get yourself a nice 600Watt HPS/MH Ballast and Light.
The only reason i am looking at the BadBoys is heat, the 600HPS throws off to much heat for my 4x4 Secret Jardin!
The BB12 will cover six five gallon pails nicely.

I have 2 BBs and am looking to get a third.

I am a bit shocked at the price increase in such a short time.

But, I don't see another lumen comparable set up, so I guess I'll pay the price:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom