Attention! All Quantum Infinite Breeze Fan Owners!

Darkone7

hey guys, a bro over at Quantum sent me this.As I know some of you use these fans (as do I ) you really need to see this.

Dear Quantum Customer;

Quantum horticulture is voluntarily recalling it's Infinite Breeze 16'' Wall mount Fan, model 8050 and 8051, a product that
was first released for sale on Oct. 9 2009.
If you own a Quantum Model 8050 or 8051 fan,please send it back to Quantum for repair or a replacenment unit.
If you are not the primary user of the model 8050 or 8051 Fan, please pass this notice along to the apropriate people within your organisation.

Description of The Problem:

Internal wiring of the fan is designed to be flexible to allow for occilation. However certain fans have been equipped with excessivley tight plastic wire ties that can cause electric
wires to rub during occilation.This may cause insulation to abraid and potentially result in a short circuit, causing failure of the fan.
Fans with tight wire ties cannot be identified through visuall inspection of the unit and must be dissasembled for inspection.

Actions:

Please return your Model 8050 or 8051 Fan(s) to Quantum for inspection and, if necessary repair or replacement.
Please visit the QuantumHort.com website to complete a Fan Exchange Claim Form.
You may submit a fan exchange request online by going to our website at www.QuantumHort.com/FanExchange
,complete and print a claim form and submit along with your fan.

When we recieve your Model 8050 or 8051 Fan we will inspect it and,if necessary,
either repair it and return it to you or send you, free of charge, a replacement fan.

We are undertaking this voluntary recall because we place a tremendous importance
on our customers' satisfaction and the reputation of our products.Please accept our apologies
for any inconvienence caused by this action.

(printed with permission from QuantumHort)

I own a quantum infinite 16" fan never used it need the wall mount mod# 8050. like it repair and to buy a wall mount ,had it send 2011 or 12 thank givens49

Back
Top Bottom