Question on watering and feeding

giannid

I'm on my first indoor grow into my second week of flower. I've got 5 plants going in a 4 by 4 room, I know it's a lot. Anyways, I'm growing in 3 gallon fabric pots in soil right now and I'm feeding/watering every 3 days. I'm giving the plants about a quart and a half of water each feeding with 2 tsp of mega crop evenly split up. I'm noticing the plants look pretty rough before I water/feed them. I'm adding a PK booster from mega crop next week I'm probably going to use one time a week. I'm thinking of moving over to an automatic feeder like a blumat and just feed them with a tiny bit of water the mega crop and pk booster twice a week. I'll let the blumats do the bulk of the watering and just concentrate on feeding twice a week. Thoughts?

1 1/4 of water gives me run off every time. I first water each plant with about a 1/4 quart and spray the soil with water to get it damp. Then I mix the fertilizer up evenly and each plant gets a quart. I always get run off and water slowly so I saturate all the soil.

What is your experience with the blumats? I couldn't get blumats in time so I have a knockoff coming today. I'll be watering two plants. Is your reservoir the bucket in the picture? How long does that amount of water last? I'm having to leave my plants for as long as two weeks. Without automatic watering they have suffered.

Back
Top Bottom