Quick dry with air fryer

This is old post I know but I've done it before just to try My grow out and if you put it in a little paper bag With a little bit Of weight Is like a fishing weight or a nickel or a quarter in it It works pretty good just gotta do it real slow and not have the temperature of course you'll still have that little bit of green taste but if it's still get you high
ive done it too at 100F for an hour and a half and in dehydrator mode the fan isnt blowing fast enough to make anything move.. .. cured for a night and didnt taste green at all atch. I even smoked some with friends and they didnt tought it was the fresh batch

Well, that was a horrible idea. Air fryers are not good for quick drying weed. In less than 5 minutes I learned they just blow the buds around and leave the walls covered in irrecuperable trichomes.
At least we all learned something today.
You have to put it in on the branch my dude, surely any experience with the air fryer would have told you that putting loose nuglets in there would be a recipe for disaster
I just did this same thing with some hifi 4g on dehydrate mode, grind it up, did a bag on the volcano with it.. I am SPANNERED!

Back
Top Bottom