Quick dry with air fryer

Anyone ever tried it? I'm guessing it'll be similar to using food dehydrators.
I'll throw some in mine at 80ºC at harvest time unless someone confirms it's a total waste.
Science!
I mean....you know what you'll get. Really dry tasteless weed that you'll be able to smoke but not really enjoy.
Every gram you don't smoke too soon is worth 2 grams after cure.

and inside the dome light of my '62 Olds. It makes for icky tasting green stuff, but it still works. It will improve over time if cured properly.

Turbocharged Jetfire V8? Now there was an air fryer ;).

Can a quick-dried bud really be cured?

Well, that was a horrible idea. Air fryers are not good for quick drying weed. In less than 5 minutes I learned they just blow the buds around and leave the walls covered in irrecuperable trichomes.
At least we all learned something today.
Thank you for your willingness to donate your energy, time and a sample to the experiment. We don't have one of those air fryers so the moving air blowing the buds around never occurred to me.

May you have better luck with the next experiment.

Well, that was a horrible idea. Air fryers are not good for quick drying weed. In less than 5 minutes I learned they just blow the buds around and leave the walls covered in irrecuperable trichomes.

I'd assumed that you would have used something to hold the cannabis in place, lol. Probably would still have removed a percentage of the trichomes on the outer edges of the bud (more if it was "fluffy"), though. The one I had was like a hair dryer in a big glass bowl.

Learn nothing without experimenting mate ans lets face it , had it been succesful and somwhow "broke a mould" on a new drying method, we would have said "oh yeah i remember telling Heraldo to give it a go on 420 , i knew it would work !" . lol
Lots of stuff we see as normal began with abnormal. Who would have thought supercropping amd quads ect , ,could increase yield so much.
I grew using breastmilk( unused excess not stolen !) and moved to follow on powdered substitute when our youngest weaned. It grows HUMANS too. Worked very well (My 1st grow on 420 ) if we dont try , we never progress. Thanks for taking one for the team Buddy amd now we know.

done and tested and works for quick fix , also removes pistols lol
I did this three weeks ago , it works if done right

SET BELOW THE 80 MARK SET TO TEN MINS , OPEN AND GIVE A SHAKE EVERY OTHER MIN, TAKE OUT TO AIR EVERY 3 MINS , i think i did x 3 cycles
, does the job for a quicky :)

P1090193.JPGP1090194.JPGP1090195.JPG

I joined this site as i came all the way from a google search out of desperation... you definitely saved lives

im trying it from my hookah.... i will update... wish me luck guys

Nice one, Nutty! Did you just throw the buds in or secure them like TorturedSoul said? All that bud dried in 10-15 min is pretty great. I only used a couple grams.
I'm definetly going to give this another try soon.
sorry just seen this , yes just threw them in

Hi all , I use my air fryer to deoxycarbolate my buds for making cannacoco oil.. I put 1-2 ozs of weed in foil pouches and set it for 235° for 40 min. Much more precise than my oven.
Smile and stay stoneder

I believe if it doesn't get below a specific % moisture content, you could still cure it after the quick dry, but I'm guessing your whole reason for a quick dry is to smoke it right away.
you can dry for a quick hit or half dry to speed things up , the smoke was as good as any and much better than what i ever got on the street lol

I'll throw some in mine at 80ºC at harvest time unless someone confirms it's a total waste.
Science!
The way I quick dry is to steam dry it. What you need is a container with a lid. If u have one with a vent ipen thats even better. Also will need paper towels and water. Step1 line the containers bottom with paper tiles Step2 cut big buds into small bud. Make sure to remove stems because they atore water. Place the buds in container on top of paper towels. Step3 place a layer of paper tow6 over over the small buds. Step4 fold a few paper towels up and wet them not dripping wet but wet. And then place the wet towels over the container not inside container but over it. Step5 place lid on over the paper wet towels but dont lock lid, leave lose to vent steam. Step6 put into microwave for 50 sec on 40% Power. Step7 remover container take off lid and now damp paper towel and place asid. Put container in freezer for 50sec. Rewet paper towel and place ontop container pit lid back on making sure to leave lise to vent steam..Rinse anf repeat steps 5-7 until buds are dry (5 cycles usally works for me) Pack a bong and enjoy.....

Science!
This is old post I know but I've done it before just to try My grow out and if you put it in a little paper bag With a little bit Of weight Is like a fishing weight or a nickel or a quarter in it It works pretty good just gotta do it real slow and not have the temperature of course you'll still have that little bit of green taste but if it's still get you high

Back
Top Bottom