Random thought

Jackalope

The more you grow the more you learn. Wonderful thing if you get to use that info. I grow new strains all the time. Only a few get grown over and over. That means 3/4 of my plants are strains I have never grown. Each strain is different. Some easy some hard. It makes it hard in so many ways. Each strain may want things different. Then in each strain you may find one that want's something different.
I can't wait for the day when I get to 10 favorites. Then I can nail down just how each Strain wants things. Only growing a strain once you may not get a chance to correct any mistakes or find the amounts of nuits each strain really wants. While I may be getting good weed from a strain. The more I grow it the more I can get out of it. Tell then it is hit and miss. Anyone else have these problems?

Hell yeah.....10 faves though, I'll have to experiment over the next 10 years. My buddy KCCO77, he always says exactly what you're talking about..... he was the one that told me to stop fucking around and start filling jars before you experiment. I have to say, between you and him and a few others..... Not sure what I would have done here LMAO. Hes been growing Tahoe OG X, and now Julius Caesar for the better part of 6 years, purely due to resin production for his shatter issue lol.

So Enlighten us....... Any faves so far? If I were to answer that question, after a year-and-a-half of growing I would say Barney's Farm peyote cookies, and cks Hash plant. Of course your strains are presently in soil.......so let's see lol.

Reorder of a strain counts for something. Here are the ones I have reordered to make sure I have them.
Canalope Haze
707 Headband
Super Lemon Haze.
Purple Betty
Blue Dream
Juice Fruit Critical.
Jack the Ripper
The top 3 of these are on my favorite list forever. They will never be dropped. Others will be added or dropped over time to fit needs.

Back
Top Bottom