Recessive Gene

Jackalope

Over the years I have grown seeds from all over. Probably more strains then most people will grow. You see a lot of shit doing this.

One thing I have seen is a weird looking plant that keeps popping up. I noticed it first in cheap feminized seeds. 2 different strains from 2 different continents. That is not to weird in truth the same breeder could have made both. I recently found it again in a regular strain.

This got me wondering if it is a recessive gene that could just pop up randomly. They all have the same fluffly growth with the same shape leaves. They all have trichomes but only small ones on the leaves. Buds look like they have more but who knows.

Anyone else running into plants that look like this?

When I grew out some Afghani seeds years ago I found that. Or saw it. I've seen similar at work.... pop enough beans i guess. ;)

It is amazing how plants can be so much different and so much the same. Lots of things show up in multiple strains.

I first thought it was from whatever they were using to make feminized seeds. That caused this. Now I am not so sure. I can't find much info on Snowdawg 3. All the plants were female maybe it was a feminized project that went wrong. They don't carry Snowdawg 3 anymore. From the looks of these plants it could explain why. Definitely not what I expected from Alphakronik.

The other phenos are better then the first but still not keeping up frost wise with everything else. I will show some pictures of them tomorrow.

I have trashed the Snowdawg name enough without saying something nice LMAO. The other 2 plants are huge. If I was looking for lots of production I wouldn't have to look much farther. If this fills out like it should it is going to be a hell of a plant. Still not tons of trichomes but more than its odd sister. Only far to share both LOL

Back
Top Bottom