Crossing Malawi Gold, Strawberry Diesel, Banana Crack, Early Durban, Hindu Kush

This will also be the last foliar feeding I do, I decided to do it today because they are all starting to get frosty, but that kind of just happened over the past few days, so since the scientific theory is that Trichombs are a water defense, like ducks oil; I thought I would give them one last spray (like a Winter Rain) before they go into the last 3 Weeks.

If anyone wants to help get Hindu Shaivite and West Indie Religious and Cultural Marijuana use recognized under International Human Rights (it has gotten to the point where people are scared to even convert to Religions they identify with), contact this email (the Inter American Human Rights Commission)

And tell them to Call the White House because it is urgent, and send them these numbers for the White House Situation Room
202-456-9451, 202-456-9453, or 202-456-9431

If you live outside of the United States, but in the Americas, and use Marijuana Religiously (Hindu Shaivites, Rastafarians, etc), contact me if you would like to be part of an International Human Rights Case. We need to show the Court that this is not just something that is happening in the United States.

If anyone wants to help get the DEA Exemption Process finished faster, Email this address (The DEA Pharmaceutical Registration Email)

And use the Subject “For Demetra Ashley: Shaivite Temple”
Then just tell them that you agree with what the Temple is doing, or are a Hindu Shaivite, and ask that they approve the request of the Shaivite Temple.

Also, with watering. Just so everyone knows what watering schedule I use. I actually only have been watering about once a week, and only giving each plant 1 gallon of water. What I am going to do now is I watered today, then I am going to water tomorrow, then I will wait for them to dry out and water again, but I probably won't wait a whole week. Usually I wait at least 5 days, and often over a week. But For the last few weeks I will give them more water, and I added the Cocoa and Cal-Mag.

And I mentioned this before, but the South African Kwazulu growing structure is really something to keep.

1. When I transplanted it, I put it in about a week late, so it only got to veg for about 1 week in the 10 gallon before flower, and it is about the same size as all the others.

2. Very spread out Sativa branch structure, yet somehow compact buds and not lanky branches like a normal Sativa. The leaves even look like Indica leaves, they are just so big that they look fat, but they are actually just big and long Sativa leaves, just not super skinny like a normal 100% Sativa, like Malawi. And honestly, the 2 most similar plants (apart from the 2 related Strawberry strains) are the Hindu Kush and the Malawi, and they are exact opposites. 100% Sativas, 100% Indica, and you can tell in the leaves, yet the growing structures are basically the same.

3. Very frosty.

4. All of this, and it does not even have it's own light. If I had it directly under an LED or HID it would be doing even better.

5. I made a clone, and it took very very well. And it just started actually growing as a clone, so I moved it closer to the veg light in the veg tent, and I saw that the roots are already hanging, not sticking, but hanging out of the bottom already. So this is an amazingly hardy strain.

I think I am going to keep cloning this, and see how high the THCv content it, and keep using it to get a good structure and good clones. Then I will cross some of the Crosses with it. I will also have South African Kwazulu X Malawi seeds after this harvest, and I am really really interested to see what comes out of those.

Oh, and btw, the South African Kwazulu was cloned directly into a 2 Gallon Container, not a Red Cup or little planter. And it's only been in there for about 3 weeks. Usually after 3 weeks, a clone would be ready to go into a 2 Gallon container. This one is basically ready to move out of the 2 Gallon, but I am going to go through and top it 5-10 times, and let it get some size before I put it in the 10 Gallons to veg for a few weeks before flowering.

i got this malawi from africa seeds
IMG_20171119_092617.jpg
and accidently did some crosses and got some other seeds, doing some tangie kush*malawi right now i'll keep you posted bout the outcome:cheesygrinsmiley:
nice journal, lots of info......

And I am not sure of the exact reason, it could be because I did not water for a week or so (which does cause quick growth when you finally do water), it could also be the Cocoa Powder; But the buds are noticeably gaining thickness.

This is their last week before they go into a 2 week phase where all they do is get thicker, instead of taller, or hairier. So, with them already getting thicker, they will be huge at the end. And I just added a lot more Cocoa to each one.

I can not find anything on the internet at all about using Cocoa for Carbs for Marijuana. When you search "Cocoa Powder Marijuana" it either tries to Correct it to "Coco Coir" Coco, instead of Cocoa, or it shows you Chocolate Marijuana products from Edible Companies. I have only found one place where people were talking about it, and they were saying it contains Nutrients like Phosphorus, they were not talking about Carbs.

But Cocoa Powder is supposedly 75% Carbs, and it is a plant, so a lot of it should be the kind a plant can absorb. And it's not like Wood, where a plant would have to eat it like a Fungus does, it is a Powder that absorbs well into Water, so it will get into the Roots easier than another plant product might.

And if I can I will get some Kelp for the last 2 Weeks of Flower, but that will probably have to wait until the next grow. But apparently Kelp is a big Bloom Stimulant, as it has a Molecule that is usually used by Non-Organic Farmers to get huge plants, but a Canadian Variety of Kelp that is sold for this purpose regularly, does the same thing. So I will get some of that for the next grow for sure, and this time I will see how the Cocoa and Molasses does.

I'm going to water and defoliate today.

I'll take off all the Yellow leaves that came from not watering for a week, and not using nutrients for 4 weeks after adding the frass, it just made some leaves turn Yellow last week. So I will pull all of those off, then I will remove any that are "extra" and that aren't really close enough to any buds to be doing much.

That way the plants will be forced to focus just on their nug size, because they won't have anything else to focus on.

i. To get the Court quickly up to date on Case Law, I cite Olsen V DEA 878 F.2d 1458 279 U.S.App.D.C. 1, 58 USLW 2023 as well as Gonzales v. O Centro EspÃrita Beneficente União do Vegetal, 546 U.S. 418 (2006); Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137 (1803)

ii. Article XVIII, Amendment 64, Section 2 of the Colorado State Constitution, states in the explanation of Definitions “Unless the Context otherwise Requires” in explanation of all definitions, yet the Marijuana Enforcement Agency claims that they only exist to review Applications for Recreational and Medical Marijuana, not “Unless the Context otherwise Requires”, see USC Title 42 Chapters 21B and 21C. Amendment 64 can be found in Exhibit S.

iii. Article XVIII, Amendment 64, Section 1 of the Colorado State Constitution, states in the explanation of the law itself, that “Marijuana shall be taxed like Alcohol”. The Colorado State Alcohol Code, Article 47, Title 12 CRS, Part I General Provisions, 12-14-106, Exemptions, Section 1, states “The provisions of this Article shall not apply to the sale or Distribution of Sacramental wines sold and used for Religious Purposes”, see Walz v. Tax Comm'n of City of New York 397 U.S. 664 (1970). Colorado Alcohol Code can be found in Exhibit S.

iv. For Guidance in this case, I ask the Court to review the DEA RFRA Exemption Process.
DEA Processing Guidelines
RFRA Exemption Guidelines

D. Processing Timeframes
It is important to act expeditiously on applications for Schedule I research. The timeframes for DEA’s and FDA’s processing of Schedule I research applications are specified in the regulations. DEA forwards complete Schedule I research protocols to the FDA within seven days of receipt; FDA notifies DEA of its determination regarding the merits of the protocol within 30 days; and DEA issues a certificate within 10 days of receiving the FDA’s notice. 21 C.F.R. 1301.32(c). It should be noted that although many clinical researchers may be subject to a standardized protocol, thereby streamlining the process, some researchers must also meet institutional and State requirements prior to approval. DEA works closely with researchers to assist with the expeditious completion of their protocol submission and registration application.

v. The 1st amendment was incorporated into the States, and is basically a "person" for legal purposes. So the 1st amendment is a separate plaintiff from myself Everson v. Board of Education, 330 U.S. 1 (1947)

vi. The DEA is inhibiting Liberty; “The fundamental theory of liberty upon which all governments of this Union rest excludes any general power of the State to standardize its children by forcing them to accept instruction from public teachers only.” Pierce v. Society of Sisters, 268 U.S. 510 (1925)

vii. I would like to point out that the Law itself actually does provide a route for keeping the Government and Religion unentangled, the DEA just has to follow their own rules. What they are SUPPOSED to be doing right now is not judging if our Religion Conflicts with their Goals, they are simply supposed to be determining if our Religion is (1) Sincere (2) a Religious Belief (3) and is Burdened by the Controlled Substances Act. And if those 3 Conditions are met, they are supposed to grant Exemption.

viii. From there, Petitions can be submitted to solve the Entanglement Problem, as per #6 in the DEA RFRA Guidelines
6. Applicability of DEA Regulations.
A Petitioner whose petition for Religious Exemption from the Controlled Substances Act is granted remains bound by all applicable laws and Controlled Substances Act regulations governing registration, labeling and packaging, quotas, recordkeeping and reporting, security and storage, and periodic inspections, among other things. See 21 C.F.R. Sections 1300-1316. A Petitioner who seeks exemption from applicable CSA regulations (as opposed to the CSA itself) may petition under C.F.R. Section 1307.03. Such petition must separately address each regulation from which the petitioner seeks exemption and provide a statement of the reasons for each exemption sought.

ix. We are growing "Low THC" Marijuana, for THCv content, not for THC content. And I am breeding strains for their THCv Content. Meaning that we are growing "Hemp" and we are making "Industrial Hemp", with High THCv and Low or No THC.
(2) Industrial hemp
The term “industrial hemp” means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis

x. 'it is a familiar rule, that a thing may be within the letter of the statute and yet not within the statute, because not within its spirit, nor within the intention of its makers.' Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 143 U.S. 457 (1892)

xi. "The global need to prevent chemical warfare does not require the Federal Government to reach into the kitchen cupboard, or to treat a local assault with a chemical irritant as the deployment of a chemical weapon." Bond v. United States, 572 U.S. ___ (2014)

xii. "We do not want the government deciding what is political truth — for fear that the government might persecute those who criticize it. Instead, in a democracy, the voters should decide." Susan B. Anthony List v. Driehaus, 573 U.S. ___ (2014)

xiii. Sincere Religious Belief; and
All Religions deserve exemptions
(via Wisconsin v. Yoder U.S. 205 (1972))
"Within that phrase would come all sincere religious beliefs which are based upon a power or being, or upon a faith to which all else is subordinate or upon which all else is ultimately dependent. The test might be stated in these words: a sincere and meaningful belief which occupies in the life of its possessor a place parallel to that filled by the God of those admittedly qualifying for the exemption comes within the statutory definition. This construction avoids imputing to Congress an intent to classify different religious beliefs, exempting some and excluding others, and is in accord with the well established congressional policy of equal treatment for those whose opposition to service is grounded in their religious tenets."

xiv. Lemon v. Kurtzman, 403 U.S. 602 (1971)
a) The statute must have a secular legislative purpose. (Also known as the Purpose Prong)
b) The principal or primary effect of the statute must not advance nor inhibit religion. (Also known as the Effect Prong)
c) The statute must not result in an "excessive government entanglement" with religion. (Also known as the Entanglement Prong)

II. Claim

One of the most important indicia of 'a religion' is that the particular collection of ideas and/or practices involves belief in the supernatural, that is to say, belief that reality extends beyond that which is capable of perception by the senses. If that be absent, it is unlikely that one has 'a religion'.

(1) Ultimate Ideas: Fundamental Questions about life, purpose and death

(2) Metaphysical Beliefs: Beliefs addressing a reality that transcends the physical and immediate apparent world

(3) Moral and Ethical System: Proscription of a particular manner of acting or a way of life that is moral or ethical

(4) Comprehensive Beliefs: An overarching array of beliefs that coalesce to provide the believer with answers to many of the problems and concerns that confront humans

(5) Accouterments of Religion: The presence of various external signs of Religion

A Church is not much different in Nature from a State, see Texas v. White 74 U.S. 700 (1868). Religion is a form of COMITY INTER GENTES from AFFLATUS. The Separation of Church and State in the ESTABLISHMENT CLAUSE exists because of the fact that Religion used to be the State, as it is now in Vatican City and the Holy See, Churches may even be a party to CONCORDAT see Ponce v. Roman Catholic Church 210 U.S. 296 (1908); Respublica v. De Longchamps, 1 U.S. 111 (1784); Serbian Orthodox Diocese v. Milivojevich, 426 U. S. 696 (1976); Presbyterian Church v. Hull Church, 393 U.S. 440 (1969), and allows American’s to practice not only one Religion, but any Religion, free from persecution. Not only is there an ANTINOMY between the RELIGIOUS FEEDOM RESTORATION ACT / RELIGIOUS LAND USE AND INSTITUATIONALIZED PERSONS ACT and the CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT, there is a CONFLICTUS LEGEM between the Plaintiff’s Church and the Federal State arising from the ANTINOMY, which can be resolved by the FREE EXERCISE CLAUSE. RELIGIOUS ACCESSION also needs to be considered in the progress of History, Technology and Knowledge. “The term “religious exercise” includes any exercise of religion, whether or not compelled by, or central to, a system of religious belief”, see 42 U.S. Code § 2000cc–5 (7) (a). “the general characteristics of Schedule I substances cannot carry the day”, see Gonzales v. O Centro EspÃrita Beneficente União do Vegetal 546 U.S. 418 (2006); Church of Holy Light of the Queen V. Eric Holder, Jr., No. 13-35058 (9th Cir. 2014). “Congress must first enact a law criminalizing an activity, attach a penalty, and give the Federal courts Jurisdiction”, see Hudson v. United States 522 U.S. 93 (1997). “Congress shall make no laws prohibiting the Free Exercise of Religion”, see FREE EXERCISE CLAUSE, I AMENDMENT. "If a Government confronts an individual with a choice that pressures the individual to forgo a Religious practice, whether by imposing a penalty or withholding a benefit, then the Government has burdened the individuals free Religious Exercise.", see Sherbert v. Verner 374 U.S. 398 (1963). “Even neutral laws can be used unconstitutionally”, see Yick Wo v. Hopkins 118 U.S. 356 (1886); 42 U.S. Code § 2000bb (a) (2). “failing to accommodate petitioners’ exercise of their “nonmainstream” religions in a variety of ways”, see Cutter v. Wilkinson, 544 U.S. 709 (2005). “conduct business in accordance with their religious beliefs”, see Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. 573 U.S. _ (2014).

The Defendants would likely use Reynolds v. United States 98 U.S. 145 (1878) in their Defense, but if we are going to go that route, Reynolds would be overturned if it were brought to the court today. Reynolds was decided based on USC Ch126, 12 S 501, Morrill Anti-Bigamy Act which was, and is well understood to have been, targeting Mormons, and was A POSTERIORI an illegal Act of Congress and is VOID AB INITIO, see Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye, Inc. v. Hialeah, 508 U.S. 520 (1993). A FORTIORI Using Reynolds as precedent to allow Congress to prohibit Free Exercise is ULTRA VIRES; Hilton v. Guyot, 159 U.S. 113 (1895); Leary v. United States, 395 U.S. 6 (1969); United States v. Alfonso D. Lopez, Jr., 514 U.S. 549 (1995); United States v. Alvarez, 567 U.S. _ (2012). This case is not an argument that the US Government does not have jurisdiction of the Church or its members and is not a statement of ABJURE, it is an argument that Congress has overstepped its role in the Constitution, that Church law is to be considered in these courts, and that arguments from Reynolds should no longer be considered persuasive to US Courts, see Gonzalez v. Roman Catholic Archbishop of Manila 280 U.S. 1 (1929).

Due to the ANTINOMY of the CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT and The FREE EXERCISE CLAUSE, the RELIGIOUS FREEDOM RESTORATION ACT and the RELIGIOUS LAND USE AND INSTITUTIONALIZED PERSONS ACT, the ABOLITIO LEGIS of the CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT is necessary, it must be ABROGATED as a matter of DE FACTO Right and PENUMBRA.

The Latin phrase SUB ROSA means "under the rose", and is used in English to denote secrecy or confidentiality, similar to the Chatham House Rule. The literal rose and its essence or attar has also played a role in religious and spiritual rites which often would have been held in secret.

Persecution under the modern ULTRA VIRES actions of the US Congress has forced many religions and religious practitioners to operate SUB ROSA or in CLANDESTINE settings AB INVITO, in violation of the FREE EXERCISE CLAUSE which is AD GRAVE DAMNUM to these Religions, see Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye, Inc. v. Hialeah 508 U.S. 520 (1993). During this time of ULTRA VIRES, CAUSA SINE QUA NON religious practitioners have been CASTIGATED, COERCED and brought to CARCER with no method of ASYLUM established. CESSANTE CAUSA.

During the initial development of the Christian Church under the Roman Empire followers often had to practice in secret. Official policy under Trajan was to provide Christians with the choice between recanting and execution. In 1636, expelled from Massachusetts in the winter, former Puritan leader Roger Williams issued an impassioned plea for freedom of conscience. He wrote, "God requireth not an uniformity of Religion to be inacted and enforced in any civill state; which inforced uniformity (sooner or later) is the greatest occasion of civill Warre, ravishing of conscience, persecution of Christ Jesus in his servants, and of the hypocrisie and destruction of millions of souls." Williams later founded Rhode Island on the principle of religious freedom. He welcomed people of religious belief, even some regarded as dangerously misguided, for nothing could change his view that "forced worship stinks in God's nostrils.".A clandestine church (Dutch: schuilkerk), defined by historian Benjamin J. Kaplan as a "semi-clandestine church", is a house of worship used by religious minorities whose communal worship is tolerated by those of the majority faith on condition that it is discreet and not conducted in public spaces. Schuilkerken are commonly built inside houses or other buildings, and do not show a public façade to the street. “Here, however, defendants challenge plaintiffs’ sincerity, citing plaintiffs' decision to conduct ceremonies in secret until the Supreme Court ruling in favor of the UDV plaintiffs. Plaintiffs’ secrecy does not show a lack of sincerity. Instead, it shows that plaintiffs remained committed to practicing their religion despite the threat of criminal prosecution and loss of professional status.”, see Church of Holy Light of the Queen V. Eric Holder, Jr., No. 13-35058 (9th Cir. 2014) "Moreover, the latter ordinances' various prohibitions, definitions, and exemptions demonstrate that they were "gerrymandered" with care to proscribe religious killings of animals by Santeria church members but to exclude almost all other animal killings. They also suppress much more religious conduct than is necessary to achieve their stated ends. The legitimate governmental interests in protecting the public health and preventing cruelty to animals could be addressed by restrictions stopping far short of a flat prohibition of all Santeria sacrificial practice...The resulting syncretion, or fusion, is Santeria, "the way of the saints." The Cuban Yoruba express their devotion to spirits, called oris has, through the iconography of Catholic saints, Catholic symbols are often present at Santeria rites, and Santeria devotees attend the Catholic sacraments. 723 F. Supp. 1467, 1469-1470 (SD Fla. 1989); 13 Encyclopedia of Religion 66 (M. Eliade ed. 1987); 1 Encyclopedia of the American Religious Experience 183 (C. Lippy & P. Williams eds. 1988)...The sacrifice of animals as part of religious rituals has ancient roots. See generally 12 id., at 554-556. Animal sacrifice is mentioned throughout the Old Testament, see 14 Encyclopaedia Judaica 600, 600-605 (1971), and it played an important role in the practice of Judaism before destruction of the second Temple in Jerusalem, see id., at 605-612. In modern Islam, there is an annual sacrifice commemorating Abraham's sacrifice of a ram in the stead of his son. See C. Glasse, Concise Encyclopedia of Islam 178 (1989); 7 Encyclopedia of Religion, supra, at 456...Santeria adherents faced widespread persecution in Cuba, so the religion and its rituals were practiced in secret. The open practice of Santeria and its rites remains infrequent. See 723 F. SUPP.,;lt 1470; 13 Encyclopedia of Religion, supra, at 67; M. Gonzalez-Wippler, Santeria: The Religion 3-4 (1989)...Pichardo indicated that the Church's goal was to bring the practice of the Santeria faith, including its ritual of animal sacrifice, into the open...The court also concluded that an exception to the sacrifice prohibition for religious conduct would "'unduly interfere with fulfillment of the governmental interest'" because any more narrow restrictions-e. g., regulation of disposal of animal carcasses-would be unenforceable as a result of the secret nature of the Santeria religion. Id., at 1486-1487, and nn. 57-59...Although the practice of animal sacrifice may seem abhorrent to some, "religious beliefs need not be acceptable, logical, consistent, or comprehensible to others in order to merit First Amendment protection." Thomas v. Review Bd. of Indiana Employment Security Div., 450 U. S. 707, 714 (1981). Given the historical association between animal sacrifice and religious worship, see supra, at 524-525, petitioners' assertion that animal sacrifice is an integral part of their religion "cannot be deemed bizarre or incredible." Frazee v. Illinois Dept. of Employment Security, 489 U. S. 829, 834, n. 2 (1989).", see Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye, Inc. v. Hialeah 508 U.S. 520 (1993)

"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries."
- James Madison, 4th president of the United States

OUTLINE OF THE CASE

All I have to do to get the case accepted by the court is prove Prima Facie (Not beyond a reasonable doubt) that my claim is plausible.

So, the first Cause of Action. According to the Supreme Court, Schedule I substances are not enough to bar a substance from Religious Use. The wording they used is that calling a substance Schedule I as an argument against Religious use "can not carry the day".
Gonzales v. O Centro Esp'irita Beneficente Uni~ao do Vegetal, :: 546 U.S. 418 (2006) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

My Religious rights are regularly violated by the DEA. I have been arrested, charged with both a Misdemeanor and a Felony and jailed (and won the case in the end, everything is dismissed), I have been arrested, had items seized and had a Narcotics Investigation opened (and won the case in the end, everything is dismissed). The fact that the DEA does not openly recognize the O Centro case, and make a Public Statement for lower Enforcement bodies, is dereliction of duty.

Laws must be Neutral and can not Overtly or Covertly ban Religions. The DEA allows large corporations to Manufacture, Import and Posses Schedule I and II Substances using DEA form 225, protocol can be found in 21 CFR 1301.18, the Constitution allows the regulation of Commerce, but not the Regulation of Religion. The Controlled Substances Act is not a Neutral Law.
Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye, Inc. v. Hialeah, (full text) :: 508 U.S. 520 (1993) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center
Noramco DE Inc v. DEA, No. 02-1211 (D.C. Cir. 2004) :: Justia

Second cause of Action, Gerrymandering causing Death. My brother died in 2013 at the age of 11, the final cause of death was Edema (brain swelling). There is solid research (the Doctors even agreed, which is laid out in an Affidavit) that Cannabinoids can reverse Edema. But doctors are either Unable or Unwilling to retrieve Cannabinoids for this purpose due to the current operations of the DEA. The University of Mississippi was a protected Monopoly until August 2016 for Marijuana, at which time the DEA admitted it was allowing this Monopoly and opened up registration to more companies (the DEA admission of this is included in the lawsuit). Mallinckdrot has been allowed to Synthesize Tetrahydrocannabinoids (THC derivatives) but, due to this Gerrymandering, Hospitals do not have access. My brother's Death certificate and Autopsy are included in the lawsuit, as well as the research papers proving he could have been saved. The files showing that they have allowed companies to Manufacture, Import and Posses these Substances is also included, along with case law for what legally defines a Monopoly.
Federal Register

Applications To Become Registered Under the Controlled Substances Act To Manufacture Marijuana To Supply Researchers in the United States
>Memorandum Of The Antitrust Division Of The United States Department Of Justice As Amicus Curiae In Support Of The Application Of Johnson Matthey, Inc. | ATR | Department of Justice

Third Cause of Action, laws are not Amendments. The 18th Amendment started prohibition, and the Volstead Act was passed by Congress which put it into action. During Prohibition (and in the Volstead Act) Religious use of Alcohol was not Prohibited. If an Amendment did not have the power to violate Religion due to the 1st Amendment, then a mere law can not violate Religion. There is another point made in the third cause of action, but it would take up way more space to explain it here.

Fourth Cause of Action, Rights retained by the People. I am challenging the Controlled Substances Act under Rule 5.1 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and as an Unconstitutional law, the Controlled Substances Act must be overturned. Any judge involved in protecting it is in violation of their oath.
Leary v. United States, :: 395 U.S. 6 (1969) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center
Marbury v. Madison, (full text) :: 5 U.S. 137 (1803) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

Fifth Cause of Action, violation of International Agreements. The United States is a party to various Treaties stating that 1. Religion can not be violated, 2. Religion can not be targeted, and; 3. Religions must be able to manufacture and use Religious items/materials.
Universal Declaration of Human Rights | United Nations
OHCHR |
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
OHCHR |
Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief

In August 2016, the DEA opened up Registration for Federal Marijuana Growers, Importers, and Researchers.
Federal Register

Applications To Become Registered Under the Controlled Substances Act To Manufacture Marijuana To Supply Researchers in the United States

Catalent has already been approved to Import Tons of Marijuana

Kratom not Scheduled after massive Twitter Response
Federal Register

Withdrawal of Notice of Intent to Temporarily Place Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine Into Schedule I

DOJ Anti-Trust Division says that the DEA has to accept new Manufactures and Importers so as not to be creating Monopolies.
>Memorandum Of The Antitrust Division Of The United States Department Of Justice As Amicus Curiae In Support Of The Application Of Johnson Matthey, Inc. | ATR | Department of Justice

United States v. E. C. Knight Co. 156 U.S. 1 (1895)
Counsel contend that this definition, as explained by the derivation of the word, may be applied to all cases in which "one person sells alone the whole of any kind of marketable thing, so that only he can continue to sell it, fixing the price at his own pleasure," whether by virtue of legislative grant or agreement; that the monopolization referred to in the act of Congress is not confined to the common law sense of the term as implying an exclusive control, by authority, of one branch of industry without legal right of any other person to interfere therewith by competition or otherwise, but that it includes engrossing as well, and covers controlling the market by contracts securing the advantage of selling alone or exclusively all or some considerable portion of a particular kind or merchandise or commodity to the detriment of the public, and that such contracts amount to that restraint of trade or commerce declared to be illegal. But the monopoly and restraint denounced by the act are the monopoly and restraint of interstate and international trade or commerce, while the conclusion to be assumed on this record is that the result of the transaction complained of was the creation of a monopoly in the manufacture of a necessary of life.

H.Amdt.332 to H.R.2578 - 114th Congress (2015-2016) | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

You may have heard some crazy quotes about how safe Marijuana is, such as "Aspirin is more dangerous than Marijuana" or "Potatoes are more dangerous than Marijuana" or "It would take 100 tons of Marijuana, smoked in 15 minutes to Overdose" and other crazy quotes. Those actually came from a DEA Judge, Judge Francis, and he backed up everything he said.

III. Events

I Submitted a Request for an Exemption for our Church under the RFRA Guidelines set forth by the DEA on Oct 24th,, 2017, and they are not responding. They also did not respond to the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church until forced to by a Federal Court. I went to the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Agency, having set up a meeting with them on Nov 6th, 2017, and they said "We only do Medical and Recreational" and when told the DEA has a process, they said "We are not the DEA" and kicked me out, without having the agreed upon Religious Meeting. The Marijuana Enforcement Agency is being sued to create a process, Case# 17CV674 in Denver County District Court
But the DEA already has a process and they need to follow it.
I simply want the Court to review this process, and as they were forced to respond to the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church by a Federal Court, I assume that it will have to be done that way again, because I have received no response.
I was also the Defendant in a Religious Marijuana Case in Collin County Texas from 2010, which I won in 2015; and I have filed a Petition with the Inter American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) on Nov 16th; because this is not just happening to the Shaivite Temple, it also happened to the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church, so it is becoming a Human Rights issue.

Most Lawyers do have an understanding of this, but have not put it together like this yet, I am not sure why, Lawschools should have at least 1 Entire Semester where they go through and show you all the Cases that have been overturned, and how Marijuana was 100% legal Federally between 1969 and 1971.

The word for when Congress oversteps their bounds is:
ULTRA VIRES

Here are some cases where Congress was found to have Overstepped their Role, and went "Beyond the Call of Duty" to get slapped down by the Court.
Hilton v. Guyot, 159 U.S. 113 (1895); Leary v. United States, 395 U.S. 6 (1969); United States v. Alfonso D. Lopez, Jr., 514 U.S. 549 (1995); United States v. Alvarez, 567 U.S. _ (2012).

Btw,

So it is 2 Weeks and 2 Days until harvest. I will probably Harvest the 2 Strawberry plants (the 2 biggest plants), Strawberry Diesel and Strawberry Stardawg, first. The Diesel should have a ton of Malawi seeds on at least 1 branch, and I assume some of the pollen got out onto other parts of the plant, so there will probably be some other seeds too. But I did cover them with Ziplock bags, and sprayed the whole tent down with water, so that should have made sure there wouldn't be too many random seeds.

The Strawberry Stardawg was not Pollinated Intentionally, so I will probably find a few seeds from the Pollen being in the tent at all, but I did take precautions to make sure that these buds aren't just all completely full of seeds.

So I will start vegging the Strawberry Diesel X Malawi in about 2 weeks and 2 days.

And whenever I got all the African Genetics and the Hindu Kush and the Strawberry mixes, I got a few free single seeds that I didn't plant. One was Original Bubblegum, which I have not germinated because it looks like part of the outer shell is hanging off like a tiny flake of paper, and I am not sure if it would pop (I might test it after this harvest). But one of the others was Shiva Shanti II, so I will be growing a Shiva Shanti II plant this next cycle, as long as it survives (it still doesn't even have real leaves, only the seedling leaves).

And there is another seed that I popped, I don't want to give away what it is yet. First, because like all plants, something could happen (bugs, fungus, etc) and it could die randomly. But secondly I am not giving it away because there is something special about it that gives a hint into my breeding program.

I don't want to give any hints as to what it is, but right now this plant has it's new set of leaves after the seedling leaves just starting to come out (it is still only about an inch tall plant). But there is a Genetic Property that this plant has, in Coloration, that will come out later.

What I will do is breed this plant with the Strawberry Diesel X Malawi plant, then I will mix it with the secret strain that I have not bought seeds for. And because the single seedling "secret strain" and the not purchased yet "secret strain" both have this genetic quality, when I cross:

(Seedling Secret Strain X (Strawberry Diesel X Malawi)) X Not purchased yet Secret Strain

The Genetic property will be exaggerated in some of the descendants.

Also,

I have not really ever seen anyone do a THCv report. People grow Malawi Gold, and talk about how great it is; and people grow other African strains, and talk about how great they are. But no one really grows different African strains for the purpose of THCv, and then talks about the different between THC and THCv, it's not clinical, but that is where it has to start or else no one will ever really know the difference. So, since I have 3 African strains growing, I will do that just so it exists online somewhere.

And looking at the Malawi Gold and Strawberry Diesel, here is what I think is going to come out of the cross.

The Malawi Gold I assume is going to have Dominant Genetics, party because the Strawberry Diesel is so mixed, partially because pure Sativa species and pure Indica species Genetics are probably both Dominant in their own ways, and adding a Dominant mix to a Hybrid mix, will probably make it mostly like the Malawi plant. Meaning it will probably grow Tall like the Malawi is, with Buds Covering the Branches, rather than being bunched up and spread apart. It will probably also high in THCv.

But I think what the Strawberry Diesel is going to add is a stronger Branch structure, so they branches aren't so thin, and maybe the plant will be a little shorter than a regular Malawi plant. Then since both the Malawi and the Strawberry have tons of branches and are great for Topping, the descendants are most likely going to have tons of branches and be good for Topping. Then the Strawberry Diesel Genetics should add a little thickness to the buds, and will probably inject a ton of Terpene Genetics, that will Cross with the Malawi Terpene Genetics, and bring out some interesting smells and flavors.

Back
Top Bottom