Randomandy's Closet Jungle - First Grow

Re: randomandy's closet jungle (or so he hopes) FIRST GROW!! [Auto]

:blunt::blunt::blunt:

DSC_022510.JPG
DSC_02247.JPG
DSC_02227.JPG

Above are my 3 little ladies, if I remember rightly, from top to bottom: Big Devil, Blue Cheese, Sweet Cheese.:Namaste::):)

Congrats on ur babies sprouting.an now ur journey begins.if u look up auto flowers online,ull see that 18\6 seems 2 be the best.some guy muddy on autoflowering network did tests with diff results,18\6 was def the very best 4 overall yield.:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

Haha well if thats the case then its not so bad a decision after all, as I say, my intention was always go 20/4 logic being to maximise the light as they only short lifespan lol... But yeah, this is when the exciting part kicks in, feels like forever ago I was first planning a grow, now its here still feels so far off til harvest time lolol:thumb:

off to a flying start germed and deshelled in 4days :bravo: the first 3weeks are amazing to watch they bush out and grow literally over night just remember to keep rotating the pots every time you go in make sure everything gets an even light another note for later when it comes to lst get it done as early as possible makes life so much easier and the plant takes to it better in early days but well done on a perfect germ :bong: keep it green :Namaste:

Aye well chuffed with that, was expecting the germination to take 4 days itself, never mind growth and them standingin that time, and all 3 roughly together, again was expecting maybe a wee day or time gap between at least a couple of them, but nope, literally all happened on same day as each other :D yeah, they are about an inch high roughly, with 1st set of serated leaves starting to come through, so looking well, standing strong :thumb: here hoping that the rest of the grow follows in the pattern of the germination and goes smoothly and swiftly for me ;) ;) ;) ;) doubt it though hahaha

I really want to try and LST blue cheese (sorry not named them yet lol) think she should tae to it quite nicely as she should b a good sized plant, but dont think i really have the sideways room to be able to do that, so will just be a straight up grow lol

Same as all my seeds cracked at different times but then the longer the germ took quicker the plant grew lol don't go full lst just the side branches get the maximum growth reduce any popcorn buddage :) also blue cheese and big devil may get a lil big for the space if allowed to grow normally? :bong:

Well i have more height space than i do to the sides, it is a full height wardrobe i am using to hoping that it should be big anuff to contain these big girls, but really just want to K.I.S.S this time around, and see how things panout for me, and use that info following on to my next grow, dont have huuuge expectations this time around, its more about the learning curve, and really just seeing how they get on by themselves, so i know next time where i should jump in and what i can do to improve the grow :thumb:

Will probably as u say tiedown side branches to open thebabies up and let the lightflood in as much as possible, but apart from that, keeping my input to the minimum tbh :blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt:

That's it random,I didn't tie any branches etc2 get better growth.these plants seem 2 grow fine on their own.4 ur 1st grow def better buddy just 2 let them do their own wee thing,as messing about could kill if u don't know wot ur doing.I doubt it I'll even tie any down,then again,if its done right,it wiil encourage better side growth instead of upwards growth.I've 2 strains picked already 4 my next grow,auto pounder with cheese,and candy kush.both are 2 be very strong smoke 4 being autos,I def know this time I'm getting wot I want.plus I'll prob do a white widow,an maybe barnies pineapple express, I've been reading a lot about that strain,there's a guy on YouTube grew it,harvested it,an swears its 1 of the strongest weed he's ever smoked.so I'll go with that strain aswel,but that auto pounder with cheese gets excellent reviews,plus its supposed 2 stink ur house out.happy days.plus its supposed 2 grow 2 be a huge plant.that strain is def the 1st I'll be ordering:blunt::blunt::blunt:

I defo feel confident anuff to be tying down side branches and things like that, just dont have enuff side space to be doing it really, will see how it goes, but really its 1st grow, and am quite keen to really just see how well these wee plants will do with minimum input, no food etc, and next time around maybe just have 1 or 2 plants that should give me some free space to start messing about and trying different bits and bobs, but for now, just want to secure a harvest crop from these 3 girls, as ive said expectations arent too high, if i get anywhere between halfand oz and a oz, from each lady, i will be a happy man, and that wouldbe enough meds to see me through a while, meaning i will be able to mess around a bit more next grow, and if it fails or i kill a plant, i wont be so upset lol...

Yeah good to go with strains where u no what ur in for, thats the exact reason i have a sweet cheese, Scottish has grown it, ive seen the plant in the flesh lol so i know what to expect and where i stand with that 1 lol the other 2 however are unknown really, so its caution to the wind, but they are from from a good breeder with good reputation, and that matters a lot i think!! but yeah i have a photoperiod Pineapple Express seed in my wee collection that i got a freebie with my seeds, and its one that i am looking forward to growing tbh... who is the breeder of the auto pounder with cheese??? im sure i seen that seed when i was looking around, lol anything cheese gets my attention every time :yummy::yummy::yummy:

the white widow and pineapple express your saying about doing, are the photo or auto?? i was going to get a white widow x cheese auto (white cheese from Dinafem) but changed my mind at the last minute and went for my blue cheese instead, hoping the blueberry adds a sweetness to the falvour and odour :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Here see that blueberry,there's a real strong potent auto about called blueberry auto I think,it gets really good reviews.I'm doing autos again.I think after growing 4 this time,an having just done 2,that'll give me a good chance 2 see just how strong these plants can get.its outa Herbie's all those seeds,breeders I can't rem,I'll check it out again later an get back 2 u.:blunt::blunt::blunt:

yeah its a blueberry auto that has been used to breed my blue cheese i have in the now, Dinafem bred Blueberry Auto with Cheese Auto to create the Blue Cheese Auto, so kinda hoping that i end up with some half decent smoke out of that one, its the one really im looking forward to the harvesting the most :D:D yeah i had a look on herbbies when i was buying, but was told that its an american site, so chose to stick with a U.K. company, Shipping was superfast, i ordered last friday mornen and had my seeds in soil by saturday lunchtime!! and the freebies they have can be right good, will PM u a link for it just shortly i know Scottish used the same place as me a couple times now aswell, so defo reliable Snakey :D:D

Good to hear you are doing autos again and havent just written them off after your bad experience with that last one ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Here,Herbie's isn't american.its English.its 100% in England.I got my seeds 1 full day later,so on 2nd day.american sites couldn't deliver that quick,ur talking 2 weeks or so from america,4get that.if u type in pick an mix,Herbie's is there,they do single seeds.wen I 1st bought of them I thought u had 2 buy packs.its more expensive,its working out £10 each I think,were as u could buy a pack of 3 cheaper,but I want 4 diff plants,so u get 4 diff harvests.no m8 go back an check Herbie's,def a UK business:blunt::blunt::blunt:

Here,I'm not complaining 2 much about skunk.its been curing a full week now,an wen I leave smoking till tea time,I'm def getting stoned,put it this way.I give a girl I know a chunk of it,an see hasn't smoked in a few years.it blew her sides.I thought she was winding me up.no.it honestly stoned her sideways,she had 2 sleep it off,so if I left smoking 4 say a week,an smoked that skunk,it would hit strong.I'm smoking a joint of it now,an I'm def feeling.def no more getting up an hitting the bong 1st thing every single day.as I said,leave it till tea time,an it does make a bit of diff:blunt::blunt::blunt:

there's a whole bunch of uk seed banks, haven't used Herbies myself yet but heard nothing but good reports. The one i used for my first seeds seems dead on too, i got some seeds and then emailed to say that a few were crushed so they sent me another packet (doubled up), they sent me an auto for free but i kinda killed it so not sure how good that might have been. I do have 16 lemon kush seeds left so i really hope it's a good smoke.

Ull prob find come ur next grow ull want 2 buy an grow diff strains,just 2 see wots wot.I've 2 super skunk seeds there,I'll not be bothering with that.wots the point wen uve already grown it is my thoughts.if u want these 2 seeds let me know:blunt::blunt::blunt:

I've a bunch of different strains bookmarked and plan to grow them all but if i find something really good I'll grow it alongside other stuff as a kind of reliable staple, auxiliary backup strain, so that if i end up with a couple of crappy strains i won't have wasted an entire grow on it.

yeah i was thinking that when i was looking at it before, i wass convinced it was a U.K. site but was told it wasnt so just went to the one i went to, they do pick n mix aswell :thumb: do u get free seeds from herbies though?? the site i used does do pick and mix aswell, thats how i managed to get just a single Big Devil seed lol cos i wasnt so keen on the sound of it, but its what my partner chose (she has no interest in weed enyway lol, never smoked or taken it in anyway in her full life :O lol..) have u decided what seeds your going to grow next time around?? i think choosing the right breeder is just as important as the strain aswell tbh, the seeds i bought were from Sweet Seeds and Dinafem, becuase from my research on the net, they are both reliable breeders in the world of autos, most of scottish grows i think were Sweet Seeds aswell, so yet more evidence of a solid reliable breeder, but thats just what i think... last thing you want to do is choose a bangen strain to grow, get started and realise that its a shit plant, or low yields, low potency etc etc...

yeah as we said before i do think there is always an element of tolerance wen smoken weed, thats y i dont touch it at all through the day, just keep myself busy with the family, i take time out in the evening to smoke a wee joint or 2, nothing much, but can tell you its enough to get stoned and feel nice and ready for bed, used to be bang on it all day long, every day of the week, but you end up needing to smoke more and costs a fortune lol but yeah funny how just sticken it in a jar for a wee week or 2 can make all the difference!! simple but effective!!

Yeah no I know wot u mean.that nl plant I grew was a winner.ur 100% sorted with good powerful smoke with that 1.but I fancy getting 2 see diff plants growing each time I grow.though I don't know how long I can keep this up 4 without getting caught.I'm going from 2 2 4 next time,so fingers crossed the smell doesnt get completely outa control at the end.it doesn't sound much,but 2 me a 4 plant grow will be loads an loads of smoke.:blunt:(that if i get the fuckers 2 harvest):blunt:

i just stuck two more fans on the vent in my grow room, carbon filter pads between the two vent panels so hopefully that'll take the edge off any smells from the lemon kush, worst case I'll just grab a bunch of disparate air freshners and candles cos there's only so many smells the human nose can take at one time before it becomes hard to discern them all. I'm lucky in that i don't get too many visitors to the actual house cos i go to see people rather than have them come here which is a throwback to the days when i didn't have furniture and was embarrassed by the place lol

I'm going to try and do two autos and two photoperiodic in the same area next time as I've heard autos don't care about being switched to 12/12

yeah defo bang on there equinimity, its a good idea to have a catalogue of strains that you want to try and just slowly work your way through them, then as you say, if its good, then its a good staple back up while experimenting and trying new strains, and getting some wee freebies along with a purchase always helps :thumb: when i bought my seeds i got a TH Seeds bubblegum auto, was gona throw it down this grow, but partner liked the look of the big devil so that went in instead, but that wee freebie defo going down next grow :thumb: i also got half a dozen photo seeds for free with my purchase aswell, that i will have a wee play around with once ive had a couple of auto grows under my belt, and all of those photos r each a different strains, so variety to be working with :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom