Rats!

Curbcalamity

yeah so rats decided to see what was going on inside and then decided to chew the shit out of things and leave. Garden is ok but they almost did some real damage digging around the roots and chewing on stems...

This is something I never really thought of before and I'm honestly not 100% sure what to do

Woah! That's something I've never heard of before regarding pests!
Is that an outdoor garden grow?

yeah so rats decided to see what was going on inside and then decided to chew the shit out of things and leave. Garden is ok but they almost did some real damage digging around the roots and chewing on stems...

This is something I never really thought of before and I'm honestly not 100% sure what to do
The first step in getting some help on what to do is mention where these plants are being grown? As @Canuckush brings up, is this an outdoor grow? If not, is it indoors, as in a shed or garage?

Oh, have you seen the rats or is it a guess based on the damage being done?

Good luck.

no ive seen them and killed several of them, basement, outdoor they've always left my girls alone prefering to mess with the chickens or steal eggs but yeah indoors, they didnt eat anything, just enjoyed chewing through the stems, have since killed 3 in traps and used cemement to close up any holes i can think of htem getting through. sorry i mnever replied i forgot i asked about this. but yeah 100% rats. i can stilll hear them occassionally but have since seen no signs of droppings or urine smell or anything since i took the cement action

Seems like the fucker tried to climb through my ducting untill the fan snapped his neck the evil thing. Didn't find it till I took the fan off would explain the lack of air movement in my fan also

Back
Top Bottom