Re-vegging from flower!

Tnt7800

So I have a PREMO seed in flower I just cloned fully and it seems to be doing fine. *KNOCKS ON WOOD
I've heard a lot fuss about doing this lower THC count and that you cant pollinate them to get seeds; after doing all of this. which would really suck, because this is only. :rip::rolleyes:

Come one and come all plz as much insight as possible i'll be back on shortly:Namaste::theband::ciao:

No I think you have heard some wrong info. Cloning during flower gets progressively more difficult the later you leave it, and generally the clone will have to go through a reveg stage after being cut from a flowering plant, but other than that it should be just the same as the donor.

I don’t keep mother plants- just take cuttings before putting them into flowering. Then take cuttings of those cuttings, etc.
Some people say that constant cloning eventually weakens the plant. I don’t know. If so it must be a pretty subtle difference. I’ve been cloning from clones of one or two of my strains for over four years now and it just seems identical to how it was in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom