Ready For Harvest Soon?

Cobrashark

So my first indoor grow is going good. I am approaching harvest time. Any guess on how much longer I have? I read that harvesting early in the harvest window will yield a more cerebral high compared to a stoned body buzz when harvested late in the harvest window. I have decided to go early. My plan is to wait until most of the tricomes have turned milky in color and hopefully before too many of them turn amber. I have a cheap jeweler's loupe to look at the with. Am I right about this or have I been mislead. I have put alot of effort into this grow and would hate to mess up the harvest. Here are a few pictures. The buds are green in color. The purple hue is from my led light. There are a couple pictures here I took with the led off and used the camera flash. That is the true color.

16701.jpg
22376.jpg
31896.jpg
41466.jpg
WP_20160524_010.jpg
WP_20160524_011.jpg
WP_20160524_014.jpg
WP_20160526_020.jpg
WP_20160526_029.jpg

I'll bet nute burn is from using miricle grow. I have been using MG 15-30-15 once every 2 weeks. The last time they got it was a week ago. I was on the fence about using again. I will take your advice and not use any more. Thank you.

You have lots of green left on your leafs. She looks ready to start feeding just tap. I'd say 2 to 3 weeks. Early harvest will have taste issues. Never pull under 8 weeks of flowering. 60 days flower never seems enough for me though. When my leafs start showing spots (your plants are in that window now) I'll feed tap only. I'll pull the crispy yellow fans to open lower sites and repeat till I'm at bottom of plant. This could take 3 to 4 weeks to yellow out whole plant. After 60 days of flower most all strains are ready, I would call that a early harvest. My SLH was 7 week plant but needed more like 9.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Here is a few shots of my cheese. Look at pistols on top of bud, no longer white.

729529d725d16868b7d6ef5269727321.jpg

c1acd498ee015cb4224106257bd31af9.jpg

Here is after last fan cut to bottom

d8adb60c271bd0b98add974c4d1ed011.jpg

Pre hang

10967a36c151974d63383d0cd6998157.jpg

Looking at your flowers shows lots of white hairs on top of buds, buds look immuture due to size. They will swell when hairs start to brown.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Your plants look awesome. Mine have been flowering for 8 weeks. The description for the seeds said 8 weeks flowering time on the vendor's website however the community's reviews said it was more like 9-10 weeks. I see your buds have a nice rounded top which mine dont. At less not yet. Does that happen with all strains? The vendor says these seeds are 30% sativa but I don't know how much of what the vendor (herbie's head shop) says is for marketing purposes and how much is actually facts. Honestly all the different plants on their website look kind of the same. I'm used to harvesting right before the first frost and what you get is what you get. I'm definitely going to try indoor again very soon BC the weed definitely looks better. Thank everyone for all the good tips!

First grow-I am growing Maui Wowie. Other posts say flowering should take 8-10 weeks. I am at four weeks and already see Amber tricomes. The red hairs have already curled into my plant, but I am still getting new white hairs as well. Is it normal to get Amber tricomes so early in the flowering stage? I don't want to over develop this beautiful plant

Back
Top Bottom