Ready to harvest? Hi new to this! Any ideas - Outdoor grow in Spain

mishafred

420 Member
20171023_171906.jpg

Cheers, thanks Marky, can't see them with a smartphone camera, will get a loupe sorted later!
No problem bro. There's no point in doing all the hard work and then pulling your baby before she's ready. Personally I prefer all milky. Others prefer 25% amber. It's a matter of preference really. Enjoy .

No problem bro. There's no point in doing all the hard work and then pulling your baby before she's ready. Personally I prefer all milky. Others prefer 25% amber. It's a matter of preference really. Enjoy .

Cheers man, thanks for the info! :) gonna wait another while so... yeah, been looking after her for so long now, she's almost like family!

If it's a CBD strain you want to harvest it early!

Is this documented somewhere? I've read all kinds of theories on when to harvest a CBD strain, and I'll be growing a CBD Auto on my next grow. So you're saying harvest when all are milky with hardly any amber?
Yep as early as it's possible if you want max CBD concentration.

Is this for CBD rich plants only? Because I know with "regular" plants more amber equates to less THC and more CBD present!

You're confusing CBD with CBN, which happens frequently. CBD is a precursor to THC and that means while plant is maturing there's less CBD and more THC, which later turns to CBN as trichomes become amber.

I'll be growing a CBD auto cheese in a few weeks, harvest when cloudy as possible or more clear than usual?
I'd chop it wirh both transparent and cloudy trichs for more CBD like 50/50.

Back
Top Bottom