Really looking for some help - Beginner White Widow grower

Hey guys ,

My white widow plants are about a month in now and still very small. This is my first grow. I also have some CB Dutch treat growing and they are doing great.

Using regular potting soil with flora nutrients.

They are very small.

Any help would be much appreciated !

Any nutes at all??
What potting soil, with it without nutes?
How high is yer light above the tops
What size of pots, the seem small

The Auto is ready to flower so she is. I'd up pot her ASAP so she can stretch more. Way too small of a plant for an auto, seed to final pot is best, like 3-5 gal

Any nutes at all??
What potting soil, with it without nutes?
How high is yer light above the tops
What size of pots, the seem small

The Auto is ready to flower so she is. I'd up pot her ASAP so she can stretch more. Way too small of a plant for an auto, seed to final pot is best, like 3-5 gal

^^^^this

Plus what temps are you keeping?? Too cold will make stunned growth.

Also, too much water is a bad thing....

I totally agree with Chris, the pot looks too small.

Transplanting auto are hard on them and stunt growth too.
Ya but it's his 1st one, and that small a pot won't get him very good results
I'd say up potting now is a better option than leaving g it

Nope ! You are correct .. first time trying autos. Never realized i needed to go straight to final pot. Transplanting to final 5 gal tonight . Is so small... and only at week 4 - not sure why it flowering ?

Light it about 2 feet above plants . Temp around 24-26 c

Using the flora series for nutes - only 20% of directed

Nope ! You are correct .. first time trying autos. Never realized i needed to go straight to final pot. Transplanting to final 5 gal tonight . Is so small... and only at week 4 - not sure why it flowering ?

Light it about 2 feet above plants . Temp around 24-26 c

Using the flora series for nutes - only 20% of directed

There are claims about roots hitting the bottom of the pot, but I think that is mainly a myth. Root bound plants can flower early. Autos do start around week 4-6. The plant can double or triple in size during flower. I had some autos start on day 19 from sprout. But they were dwarfs, and are a quick grow plant.

Picked up promix for soil for the transplant ? Hopefully ok ?

I don't know much about promix, but I'm sure it will be fine.

I was gonna say if you transplanted them into those pots at some point it could have stunted them which would be why they are short and already flowering but if those pots are just really then that could be why. What size are those pot? Also I wouldn't transplant the two that are already starting to flow as it will stunt them even further.

Back
Top Bottom