Really Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want good advice or do you just want someone to tell you what you want to hear? :hmmmm:

Nutes no more frequently than once a week. Add them to your water and water as usual. Let the medium dry out thoroughly before watering again.

You have some heat stress issues happening there as well. Reduce your temp and maybe raise the light(s) if necessary.
GreeenCaper.......the only way to get good advice is to ask questions, when i said " someone tell me i'll be ok or doin things right were taken the wrong way and I apologise for that. My question was never about adding nutes to water. But for the record I started taking your advice by changing my feeding schedule and this morning checked for wilt, there was none, so I didnt water yet .And finally, you did just what I was looking for ,someone to critique what they see and not based on me running off at the mouth asking what they think is the same question over again, hence the pics. Not for tooting my own horn. Now with all that said..my temps are between 74-79 degrees, took light off hangers and attached it directly to top of tent adding a extra 12 inches above top of canopy ,hope that helps with stress because there is no more room and I've already bend the heck out of it. The tent is a 3ft by3 ft, light is 400 watt. Thx a million GreenCaper for the advice and the patience.:thumb::Namaste:

No water tonight and watering in the morning is following the same cycle.

You should really spend some time reading this: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
It will help your grows tremendously.

And since it appears that you just want us to tell you what you WANT to hear, and not what you NEED to hear, since Green, and myself have both informed you of the correct watering method, and you ignore it, followed by tooting your own horn with plant pictures, expecting to be praised, I'm done with this topic.

Good luck.

whether you read this or not is of no concern to me, but more for new members. Patience is a virtue and you being a more or less a new member you don't know that posting pics isn't about tooting one's own horn it's about getting help. If you don't have the patience to help someone with less knowledge than yourself, then you are on the wrong website. 420 is about expanding people's understanding of how to grow correctly. Everybody doesn't "get it" the same way others might. Maybe try following the example of some of the older members who are respected growers , might learn a thing or two. And appearances arent always what they seem and it appears you misunderstood damn near everthing I said. But thx anyway for the advice maybe someone else who reads this thru might find some value in it.

whether you read this or not is of no concern to me, but more for new members. Patience is a virtue and you being a more or less a new member you don't know that posting pics isn't about tooting one's own horn it's about getting help. If you don't have the patience to help someone with less knowledge than yourself, then you are on the wrong website. 420 is about expanding people's understanding of how to grow correctly. Everybody doesn't "get it" the same way others might. Maybe try following the example of some of the older members who are respected growers , might learn a thing or two. And appearances arent always what they seem and it appears you misunderstood damn near everthing I said. But thx anyway for the advice maybe someone else who reads this thru might find some value in it.

I thought I understood quite well, and felt I answered your questions as well.

Here's where you give some background and ask if you're giving the plants too much water:
High community, I've been alternating feeding nutrients and ph water. Am I giving the plants to much water and not enough nutrients?

Here you give details on your watering schedule:
yes soil. I have 2 plants in 3 gallon containers. I ph water or feed nutes alternately once a day, normally at night b4 lights go out, and i give them 1 quart each. My question shuld have been since I water or feed everyday is it too much watering as oppose to nutes for 3 days or 4 days then water once and go back to feeding.

Here one member takes time to offer you advice, and suggests you're watering too often:
I think watering everyday is your problem, my plants are in 1 gallon pots and I can go almost a week without watering them. And 1 quart of water for a three gallon pot is not enough in my opinion. When I water I basically soak the soil, and then I wait for the soil to dry out and it usually takes at least a few days if not more.

Another member takes time to let you know that your watering schedule needs work:
Water less frequently and water when the lights come on instead of when they go out. You'll want to apply enough water that you'll have runoff out the bottom of the pot. When you water every day the roots get deprived of oxygen and growth is effected. Resist the urge and water every other day at most. Possibly even every 3 days. Get a feel for what the pots weigh when the soil is dry, that's when you'll know when the plant needs water.

I also agree with those members, and felt I could add my own suggestions that might help you get into a better watering regimen:
My advice is wait until the top layer of your soil is dry. Totally dry. Like dust.

Now you wait several more days, usually 2-4 more days, until the pot feels very light before you water.

If you water a plant and the top soil is still wet or moist, then it's 100% overwatering.

I believe I fully understood you, and 3 people told you that your watering schedule is too often.
You were given help, and corrected on the watering schedule without pictures.

I have plenty of patience, but when 3 people tell you something, and you refuse to listen, I see no need to further spend time talking to someone who didn't listen the first 3 times. I told you everything necessary in my post. There's nothing else I could have added in a followup. Especially considering 3 people shared the same view, and all aspects of the topic were covered.

:rollit:

Sorry to have caused so much anxiety. One of the posts thought I was giving plants the nutes straight up telling me to mix with water. Another post thought my problem was my watering everyday then you and caper chime in with my water schedule needing to change. I never said I had a problem with any of that not once. The question got interpreted 3 different ways guys. I wasn't being a smart alec Antics honestly, I posted those pics to show I really had no problems with the way I am growing even with the odd water schedule and GreenCaper pointed out the heat stress which was a plus. I just thought I was cutting the strength of nutrients because of the all water feeding so I wanted to know. I will try the tried and true way but understand I have no problems other than that heat stress thing. My way works too. Just wanted to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom