Really sleepy?

talty09

Lately my weed that I have had has been making me VERY sleepy after i hit it. I dont smoke too much, but i smoke to get baked. I dont know why my eyes just get SO heavy. Is this just crap weed? I mean i bought it before and its pretty good headies. Hopefully somebody can help me out. Also, i smoked at night after work....could it be that i have been super tired?

The after work thing could be it. Try smoking it when you aren't so tired. If that doesn't help maybe its time for a change. :roorrip:

Its most likely a strong indica... they generally make you more tired and have heavier eyes. Your weed isnt crap, its just not a sativa high. Wait what am i saying i cant see your weed, maybe it is crap but from what you described, its sounds pretty indica...

^as do i

indica for pain, stress and relaxation.
sativa for cleaning your house, going to work, getting shit done.

ask your supplier for sativa based cannabis instead.

maybe someone will be nice enough to search our forums for some lists of different strains, to help him understand.

I personally love weed that makes me
sleepy~~insomnia is a prob for me~~thats
part of why I like it~~Like their sayin~~
try a sativa for your needs~~heard its
heady~~I like both indica & sativa~~
but indica more~~cause its more
medicinal I hear~~
PEACE OUT~~

Been an issue with me lately too...the potent combination of 3rd-shift hours + lower-grade indicas has made my sessions more of a nightcap than anything else. 215 and Rob are right, sativas really are the way to go if you don't want your puff program ending up with you comatose on the couch.

SptyOty posted a pretty comprehensive list of available strains at Cannibus Clubs around the Bay. Take a look, see what sounds good.

pg1.jpg

pg2.jpg

pg3.jpg

pg4.jpg

Hey thanks.....I also realized I have been smoking too much (not such a thing really) and that has been making me just sleep. I got the perfect amount tonight!

Also, thanks for being like the ONLY forum that if you ask a question you get HELP. Not people flaming you. Just another reason proving that people who smoke pot are 100 times chiller.

Hell yeah. The best forum on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom