Red & Purple Fan Leave Stems - Help Please

Another thing I noticed when I was looking at my pics and the dates on them..I think I messed up my flowering time..I thought I was starting week 4 but I think I'm only week 2..I went from this on Jan 23
20160123_0103531.jpg

To this on Feb 4
20160206_2257131.jpg
20160206_2305071.jpg

It would be 4 weeks since I flipped to 12/12..so do I go by the day I flipped or the day the white hairs showed

LOL... knew something was fishy!!!!

I never run by set schedules unless I have a number of grows under the belt with that strain. It is poor advice to base things on a timer. it is important to learn how to read the plants. They are talking to you, you just need to learn to speak cannabis.

There are a a lot of factors involved and the actual time to maturation can vary if you mess something up. it is very hard to nail everything until you have a few grows done on any particular strain. Hairs are just a rule of thumb. the best way is to get a 40X or higher magnifying glass and then look at the quality of the trics. there are a bunch of threads on this. Right above this in the FAQ is a sticky thread called "everything you need to know" in there are links to everything including stuff about when to harvest and how to cure.

I just picked up this little diddy and it works pretty good.

Amazon: KingMas Mini 60x LED UV Light Pocket Microscope Jeweler Currency Magnifier Adjustable Loupe

1666925688503.png

Yeah I am just messing around. Pics seem to always look bigger I think. With a flash the trics stand out and things look awesome. I am old and loosing my near sight and when I take pics and see them on my computer I always go "holly crap is that what it looks like?"

Anyway Here is the plant it is on. There are much better flowers but that one is really purple as it is hidden out of the light. The circled popcorn bud is the above pic. It really isn't as big as it looks. I SCROGed it 33" x 28" and now it looks nice. It is almost done. I found a few amber trics today.

canopy48.JPG

Growing weed for a hobby not for money is fun!

:Namaste:

It's cool..thanks for all your advice you have gave me..if it wasn't for you I might not be where I am now in my grow..I know I have learned a lot more this time for sure..I might go organic next grow..

Yeah a good soil buffers well...I have found over time a bad enough water supply still wins.

@ buddly...I have friends and family in the Sitters through Prineveille area. I love the Descahooties reference. made me laugh so hard as this one friend of mine from Sisters always jokes about that.

I bet is is hard to fit a decent lamp in a van. Are you a motivational speaker as well?

I am on Bull Run water with chlorine and no fluoride. So my tap is 12 PPM and I let it sit in a bucket for a day and it is perfect. Can't ask for better.

Hey man Greenthumb had many issues over a long period of time that were worked out. I can't personally respond to that statement other than to say go for it... add some cal mag. You wont hurt nuthin as you can't overdo those 2. The issue is most of the time Cal Mag def. is due to pH imbalance. So if the pH is whack and you add more you are not helping and just turning it toxic.

If you want help start your own thread with some pics. Then we will fix it.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom