Regeneration Question

Farmr Jane

I have a plant that I am trying regeneration on! It is an Afghan Skunk Indica. Everything is going great!! I am seeing new growth and I am 3 weeks in now! My question is when do I cut the little buds I left on?? I have several that are showing new sign of growth from the top of the bud. Do I cut them now?? Leave them be?? Side effects and benefits!! Suggestion Help Comments Please!!

Is it 3 weeks in veg or bloom?

If it is 3 weeks in veg, leave them on will have new growth and you can take those as cuttings for your next clone run.

If it is 3 weeks in bloom I would leave it be and let it finish.

So ill effect if the plant is revegging. If it is in bloom you will loose yield and may promote hermaphrodite to emerge due to stress.

YA 3 weeks in to veg. A little over 3 weeks from the cut down! SO cut the buds or leave them? They have new growth from the top and the buds look good not dry or moldy. But some things I read says cut them and the lower branches so that the plant focus on the main big buds.

3 weeks into veg? Then your plant will stop bud production and reverting back to vegetative growth. This is a method use to save the genetic when there is no mother plant to take cuttings from, thus the flowering plant you have will become a new mother plant.

Budding plants require 8-12 weeks of flowering time (12 hrs on or less) to fully bud.

If you are reverting back to veg and still want to harvest the remaining bud, then you can chop them at anytime. Remember not to mess with the new growth as those can be use as clones.

I cut off a few of the bigger buds and think I will just leave the rest! I am giving the plant last so I am going to leave the lower branches until she fills in more and blocks the light from them!

so if you pick the buds and wanna regrow you leave the popcorn buds and just put it back in veg state with 24/0?

that should work. . I waited a while before doing so. she had a tiny bud, the cutting was late in the outdoor season so it flowered , all part of my regen experiment. I did have 5 failures, but I chalk that up to learning curve and processes used. this is what it looked like after chopping the bud and subsequent growth. clone
IMG_001128.JPG
IMG_001220.JPG
Blue_Dream_Oct18_a.JPG
Blue_Dream_4132012.JPG

She is currently waiting for the sun to rise.:peace::love:and good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom