Rep420's White Widow Clones - Widow Lights & Shiva OG Seeds 400w HPS - Soil Grow

rep420

:welcome: Figured Id start a new journal as the last harvest has pretty much finished curing so it will motivate to get the next batch going. Thanks 420 ive made it through 2 grows now thanks to you and got my smoke.

I took some clones from the healthy White Widow mom i have using jiffy pots and got 100percent success as far as roots growing out through every side of the jiffy pot. i transplanted them into 4inch pots just over a week ago.

I didn't have any other light for veg so had been running the HPS at 200w at the very top of the tent but i think they still somehow got a little crispy. all of them have new sets of leaves and green growth on them just not seeing any vertical growth (guessing this is because the hps was providing more than they could use so they didnt grow up much?)

pH is ok in the soil and runoff and have been watering with very light CANNA veg nutrients for last few days as they looked to me like they were chasing nutrients. if its not pH lockout they look like need more nutes to me but not sure. Ive also got a small 80w led panel running over them until they can re saturate their leaves with water as the HPS seemed like too much this early.

Just not sure what to do with the clones they have definitely rooted well as they are over a month old since cut was considering mixing some new soil and re-potting them into smaller pots (in case its a bit soggy) (if they dont have as much of a root system as i thought they would, guessing this would slow it down going from a jiffy pot to a pot that size.

these are the White Widow clones i just cant decide what the most important thing to try and fix is lol :)

20140115_172706.jpg
20140115_172657.jpg

These are some seeds from my last grow unknown cross with White Widow, just figured some backups wouldnt hurt as the clones are letting me down a bit.

20140115_182818.jpg

Just So can see how fkn small they are for month old clones.

20140115_182829.jpg

Only just put the seeds for the Widow Lights and Shiva OG in to soak in paper so will post pics of them if all goes well in the next couple days.

Should have pics up every week and Im still learning so should be interesting trying to manage 4 different strains lol.

thanks for reading and gl to everyone growing this awesome plant! :thumb:

Re: Rep420's White Widow clones, Widow Lights and Shiva OG seeds 400w HPS, Soil Grow

i have a white widow, is that similar? im new here, i think i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom