White Widow l Feminized

zac9000

Hi guys, Im going to be sharing my White widow grow with you from start to finish, i am a newbie grower so any advice and tips will be really helpful. I have never actually grown a plant to harvest as my first attempt sadly turned out to be a male :'(.

I am just growing the single plant so i will be using a variety of techniques to increase the yield.

So i Bought the seeds from sensiseeds.com they are white lable white widow.

- Lights 2x 150 w cfl bulbs
- Strain - white widow
- Techniques - LST, Topping, defoliation (and perhaps scrogging )
-Germination - Wet paper towl
- Medium - Soil grow
- Veg time - 4-6 weeks

I am planning on doing the 4 way lst Technique which involves topping and Lst of course, I then may use the scrog technique depending on how i feel further into the grow.

So lets get started.

Germination - I used the wet paper towl technique and popped within about 1-2 days.

Seedling - I put the seed straight into the soil and broke the soil maybe 3-5 days later

424f172b25b31022c10af82a0be26183.jpg

So this is where i am at now, ive just re potted her and i probably will re pot her into a bigger pot 1-2 weeks into veg.

Anyway ill leave it short for now :)

Hi guys its been a little while since i last posted,i am just a little over 2 weeks into veg.

I am a little bit concerned about my plants health, The leafs are looking more of a yellow colour and there are also brown spots on a few of the leaves, there looking a little bit try if im honest, abit crispy?

Also the stem is a very dark purple?

Is there any reason why this is happening , Would really appreciate any tips on how to sort this problem out.
cfe804b45d3619a8de62af26e75832b2.png

f73f576ef31f9ce0f24d218b1e3a50fc.png

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom