The White Widow Project

Greenthumb84

Hello Everyone and Welcome. I am new to this website. However I am a moderate-advanced grower. I have about 5 or 6 sucessful outdoor grows outdoor and a few indoor grows.

This time however I have decided to share my experience.

I got 10 White widow seeds, I highly recommend them.

I began pre soaking 5 seeds in a damp paper towl for 24 hours at 60 degrees.

Next I placed them in a warmer spot about 70-75 degrees for 24 hours.

All 5 sprouted, I planted them in a 6 pack filled with Black Gold potting mix from Ace. I usualy use Flower Power I think its better, But its winter and they didn't have any.

Currently they are growing under 4 13 watt CFL's When they get a little bigger I have a two 4' Flouresents for a total of 160 watts. 4 tubes 40 watts each. Got them at ace too for anyone that gives a shit.

The Plan - Get at least 1 female. Make 40-60 clones for this summer (outdoor)

I think that's about it for now here are the pics I took today Seedlings are 4 days old. Also a pic or my ghetto foil reflector.

Cant figure out how to add pics. Will post pics as soon as I figure out how. have a great day Everyone.:ganjamon:

:Rasta:

Reflector4.jpg

Girls3.jpg

My_Girl.jpg

Here are some updated pics everyone. I transplanted today. These seedlings are about 12 days old.

Someone please tell me what i am doing wrong when I post pics?

Lets see if this works

sUPER_GOLD_002.jpg

sUPER_GOLD_003.jpg

sUPER_GOLD_001.jpg

sUPER_GOLD_005.jpg

sUPER_GOLD_006.jpg

Thanks bud. I will most likely just leave it all in 1 since it will be a constant process. I might break it up if the journal gets too long. If it doesn't get finished on way or the other come bust me outa the slammer. I knocked on wood, so I should be ok.

Hello again. Took some new pictures today though I would share. About 19 days since a sprout I think. Kinda lost track

family-photo-about-19.161528

plant-1.161529

plant-2.161531

the-runt.161530

02-22-10_001.jpg

02-22-10_006.jpg

02-22-10_004.jpg

02-22-10_004.jpg

Welcome GreenThumb......you are certainly well on your way. The girls look just about ready to transplant, eh? We are growing some Widows ourselves and they grow-up to be beautiful plants, no doubt. Keep doing what you are doing. Looking good!

Transplanted them today. I was surprised they were so root bound after only a few days in the cups. Don't have any pics but i will get some in a day or 2.

Hey guys my computer took a crap. So I had to order a new one, hope to have it soon so I can get you some updated pics, I put them under 160 watts of flouros. I gave them some fish fertilize yesterday, and today they look very healthy. I think the runt has some genetic thing wrong with it. Its leaves are alternating on the stem, Unlike most seedlings. It just looks funky. So im going to pull it. Have a good day all

Its a Compaq CQ61 notebook. I just finished getting it all set up and recovery disks made n such, seems very fast has kind of a wide but narrow screen. I like it tho. The keyboard is very quiet, always a plus. bought it new for 399 on Ebay. Usualy about 499 and up. Very happy.

Sorry about still not having pics. They are very healthy and growing fast now. I topped the biggest one today it was about 8 or 9 inches tall. I also pulled the runt. Something was wrong with its genes I think. Gotta get one female out of 4 otherwise ill have to buy some clones. I also turned the light down to 18 on and 6 off. Hopefully in about 2 weeks I can get rid of the males. If they don't show sex by them ill have to cut the light back another hour.

Thanks for checking in all

Greenthumb,
Lookin good so far. You say that they are all WW? That little purple one looks like a totally different pheno. It'll be interesting to see their comparisons as the grow progresses.

I'll be checking back.

Peace!

I will be interested to see how your plants look as they get older. Our widows look different (from each other) and from other pics I have seen of them elsewhere. Makes you wonder if the widows I got (Nirvana) are really widows or were mis-labeled or what. Hopefully they turn out ok. We don't have any purple on ours though...wish we did, it looks cool.

I will be interested to see how your plants look as they get older. Our widows look different (from each other) and from other pics I have seen of them elsewhere. Makes you wonder if the widows I got (Nirvana) are really widows or were mis-labeled or what. Hopefully they turn out ok. We don't have any purple on ours though...wish we did, it looks cool.
I bought 16 seeds from nirvana and 4 were males. That's female seeds !! Hope you have better luck !! :cool:

I hope you check back, but I killed the little purple one, it was growing too slow and the leaves were growing all crazy on the stem. It was actually pretty strange. But yes The rest are all supposed to be White Widows

Back
Top Bottom