Reputable reliable seed bank

Frank the TanK

420 Member
Hey guys my dad was recently diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer and after much convincing he has decided to go the herbal route. I've managed to grow a few trees, the strains of which I can't say although I think it's a Swazi hybrid. I live in South Africa Durban and gone are the days where we could buy pure bred slopes of Durban poison for a mere R1. NOWDAYS the price has rocketed and I'm not even sure it's the authentic DP we grew up smoking,infact I know it isn't. I'm trying to purchase some strong strains to grow for my dad but unsure about the safety and reliability of the various seed banks. Can you guys please recommend a reliable reasonably priced seed distributor that will deliver to me in South Africa without any problems .

I purchased my blue dream seeds from Nirvana and I have no complaints yet, they also offer a prediction of harvest, size, and difficulty on the site. bought 4 got one free planted 3 then I ended up with two regular but the gods of Cannabis blessed me with the last one it is one of the 3 leafed (whorled mutation) and it has already self topped itself. Little pricy however. Best of luck to your grow and your father

: 610360C1-1ADE-46A2-AEA4-C8C372D6A017.jpeg86933237-D62E-45B0-B0B8-EB495C7E3B3A.jpeg19A5F4FE-0B44-4901-BEA9-B472FD8C1A10.jpegpics of it didn’t happen.

Back
Top Bottom