Review Us Win 50 Seeds

Winners has been announced!!!!

Here at Seedsman, we consider customer reviews an essential part of improving our business.

Your opinions on our products and services help us understand what we are doing right and what we can improve on.

Positive reviews are always hugely appreciated, as we want to know what you like about our company.

On the other hand, negative reviews are just as valuable. It is the best way for us to gauge any issues that we may have and how to improve a customers’ experience with us.

Any time a negative review is submitted, the appropriate action is taken immediately to try and resolve the issue in question.

At Seedsman, we are extremely transparent with reviews and endeavour to allow all to be published, except those where language is too explicit!

On June 16th, we started a competition, offering a prize of 50 free seeds from the Seedsman range to three customers selected at random who had left a review of our company on TrustPilot.

And we have now selected the three lucky winners, all of whom have been contacted by email;

1. Congratulations to Michael, our first winner. His review can be read below:
My First Experience With Seedsman
As a first time user of Seedsman, I was very sceptical as to how well my experience would go. Many questions raced as I wondered, ” Is this a legitimate company?”, “Will I get what I paid for?”, “Are the police going to show up at my doorstep?”. In an effort to put my mind at ease, I reached out to their customer support and was pleasantly surprised to find a response from a human representative within the hour. I decided to trust Seedsman with my money and within 6 days, they had gotten my order, fulfilled it, and had it on my doorstep in the U.S. EVERY seed was accounted for, labelled, and in its own discreet package. I will not shop with any other Seedbank besides Seedsman. They have an extensive collection of well-known genetics and provide the strains they advertise. YES I am a happy customer and YES I will be a returning customer!

1. The second winner is Robert Roschmann. Here is his review:
Physician Review…
As a physician I have often discussed with people the merits of finding seeds with a high CBD to THC ratio. Many of the local dispensaries simply do not provide support for CBD products and so, over the past few years, I have been advising people to grow their own Indica/sativa/CBD/THC seeds. Having purchased seed products from a number of sources I have found that Seedsman has been: – prompt: seeds typically arrive within 1-2 weeks – reliable: successful growth in > 90% seeds ordered – economical: fairly priced when compared to other sites. – Diversity: patients/people have commented as are compact, fast growing, and easy to cultivate even in small outdoor areas. Based upon these experiences and observations I would highly recommend Seedsman as a first choice for people looking to home grow.

1. The third winner is named CBD Fan. Their review is below:
Seedsman is the Number One source for my medicine
I am a cancer patient and it is important to me to have access to the RIGHT medicine! Well, I will readily admit, there was a healthy portion of scepticism on my part. Before I found seedsman.com, I had only ordered from one other seedbank. I was stunned when I saw the vast selection of (medical) quality seeds on their website. I placed an order and the whole experience was very pleasant. The fact that their website lets you easily narrow down the selection of seeds based on easy-to-use search-criteria, such as medical conditions, is tremendously helpful and most other sites are much harder to manoeuvre. The next thing you will notice that you’ll get freebies thrown at you left and right. I bet I received the same amount of freebie seeds as the amount of seeds I had to pay for. I opted for stealth shipping and it was just brilliant. Very discrete. One specific batch of seeds that was part of my order, simply didn’t sprout. HOWEVER, on all other seeds (different batches) I had a 100% germination rate. I contacted seedsman and Ruth from customer service got everything squared away, generously! Very good communicators, always quick follow-up on emails. I am extremely pleased and a customer for life. Based on everything I just mentioned, plus the ever-growing selection combined with the never-ending onslaught of promotions (which translates to ‘free seeds’!) make seedsman a very affordable, reliable and trustworthy source for my medicine.
Thank you for everyone who entered! All of your feedback has be so valuable!

Back
Top Bottom