Rock Star smoke - Flying like a seagull

Weedvale

Hey Potties,

So I haven't posted in a while because I have basically been so unbelievably busy with trying to find work and dealing with the little pay I get from writing gigs. It has been very stressful because my bank balance is quickly diminishing and the holidays are right around the corner. Cue hair loss and discounted bruised bananas. So when about a month ago, I bought some weed pot2godotco since then have not used it on account of my stress levels and irrational fear of feeling 'irresponsible' when smoking it, I decided to give it a go because...what else have I got to lose? Smoked it up and WOW. I've never tried this strain before but yeah I can tell a major difference from the other stuff ive smoked in the past. This shit is the bomb. It actually helped me out with motivating me for looking for work and get my ass in gear for more writing projects and other business ventures in the future (which will ideally create some good revenue, fingers crossed). If you ever get a chance to try 'Rock Star' strain, I highly suggest you smoke up because I dont know if its the name or what but, You really do feel like a damn rockstar when you puff.
It's bangin'.

How are you doing?
Are there others out there that are just a pathetically poor as me? (that still seem to have just enough money left over to smoke some... hahaha)

Take care peeps.

Back
Top Bottom