GDB's Multi-Strain Smoke Reports

I like this pipe! In fact, I've ordered 3 extra glass bowls so I don't have to be concerned with cleaning it as often.
Great update GDB! Love the new pipe, glad it's high on your approval list, getting the extra bowls seems a good idea.
I switched to a good dry herb vaporizer about a month ago. Those are a lot easier on the lungs too. I used to think I was losing something when using a vape, but in reality I just felt like I was wasting weed, because it wasn't ashes at the end... Now I don't think about waste cuz, I got more...
As much as I still like to smell combusted weed, I had move to dry herb vaping to reduce the amount of tar and crap going into my lungs. The tar does get reduced by vaping. But I would not say it get used all up, I have made some very good edibles out of my ABV, so even though I am tempted to throw it out I still save the ABV for some future time when I may make use of it again.

Great update GDB! Love the new pipe, glad it's high on your approval list, getting the extra bowls seems a good idea.

As much as I still like to smell combusted weed, I had move to dry herb vaping to reduce the amount of tar and crap going into my lungs. The tar does get reduced by vaping. But I would not say it get used all up, I have made some very good edibles out of my ABV, so even though I am tempted to throw it out I still save the ABV for some future time when I may make use of it again.
I used to use it in edibles, but now I’m all picky and wasteful now that I grow…

Hello gang.

I'm back from a long absence of posting smoke reports!

Please understand that I've been unable to combust a lot of weed lately. I have some respiratory issues that won't allow it. But I love to do it! Snap. :straightface:

However, I can get some down every now and then! And I recently purchased a pipe from 420 sponsor @WEEDGETS that might make my freak flag fly again!

The Maze-X pipe pretty much works as advertised. As long as you exercise restraint on your pulls, smooth, cool and tasty intake results. :Rasta:

weedgets box.jpg

weedgets.jpg

I like this pipe! In fact, I've ordered 3 extra glass bowls so I don't have to be concerned with cleaning it as often.

-----------

On to the smoke...

I chose the recently harvested Pineapple Express from G13 Labs to give a whirl.

She went:

9-13-22Day one
10-5-22Up-pot from solo to 2 gallon pot (day 22)
11-5-22Flip (day 53)
11-12 -22Up-pot from 2gal to 4 gallon pot (day 60)
2-1-23Chop -- Day (141)

You may notice that I had to up-pot after flip. She starting having issues from being too constricted in the 2 gallon pot.

Here she was at the end:

pe-end-silhoulette-2-1-23-f88-jpg.2643750

pe-end-trimmed-2-1-23-f88-jpg.2643751

She's been bagged in Grove bags since Feb. 11 and this is how I see her today:

PE nug 3-23-23.JPG

This weed tastes good and creates a great head buzz. It doesn't put me down, and that I like! But it does slow me down, and I really like that!

I think that's what I like about weed. It slows thing down!

When you're "aged" you tend to want to stretch things out. :)

I really can't describe the taste other than to say it tastes like weed. I definitely would not hit this and think "tangerine." I really like it though!

PEACE.
Yummy looking! Nothing better than a virgin harvest in the pipe!

I switched to a good dry herb vaporizer about a month ago. Those are a lot easier on the lungs too. I used to think I was losing something when using a vape, but in reality I just felt like I was wasting weed, because it wasn't ashes at the end... Now I don't think about waste cuz, I got more...
That's decarbed bud at the end Dee! Use it. :Rasta:

I'm with you @Stunger. Those vape remnants make for some fine edibles! :)

The Weedget is quite a bit more expensive than the Perfect Pipe. I believe you have both? Is it worth the extra bucks?
Good question HashGirl! To me they're every close to the same. Both nice smooth hits. The Weedget has multi bowl and charcoal filter capability, plus it has a longer smoke path that makes for more cooling so I'm on board saying yes but I wouldn't go without my Perfect Pipes. They have their own special place when I want less than a full blown head. The Weedget bowl is so much bigger it has to be considered in another class of pipes I think.

The Weedget is quite a bit more expensive than the Perfect Pipe. I believe you have both? Is it worth the extra bucks?
Yes! But there's a caveat.

@WEEDGETS recently had a 30% off sale and that had a lot to do with me pulling the trigger! I can't say for certain that I would have ever paid their full asking price of $99.

It's a wonderful pipe! It hits a lot like the PP - very mild - but you get to light it more often. And the ability to just swap out the glass bowls is a real plus, IMO.

It's easy to clean, comfortable to hold and seems built to last!

Yes! But there's a caveat.

@WEEDGETS recently had a 30% off sale and that had a lot to do with me pulling the trigger! I can't say for certain that I would have ever paid their full asking price of $99.

It's a wonderful pipe! It hits a lot like the PP - very mild - but you get to light it more often. And the ability to just swap out the glass bowls is a real plus, IMO.

It's easy to clean, comfortable to hold and seems built to last!
I'm using mine more than I thought I would! NIce hard hitting and not hard on my lungs it seems!

I tried it with

actiTube - Activated Charcoal Filters for Rolling 8,4mm - 1 Box = 100 Filters​

I got on Amazon stuck in the end of the mouthpiece. The filters stick out a bit but a snug fit past the molded ring inside and work as an extended mouthpiece for an even smoother hit!
@PerfectPipe filters work well in the mouthpiece too! If you cut just a bit off the end of them it's a perfect fit.

Hello all.

I apologize for my absence from here, but I've simply not been doing a lot of smoking lately.

However, the @WEEDGETS MazeX pipe has allowed me to combust a little more than I have been and so I've got another smoke report!

Todays subject, the plant with the coolest name on the planet, Grandaddy Black. :)

From the vendor:
Grandaddy Black (Original Sensible Seeds)
THC: 23%

Grandaddy Black cannabis seeds are a deadly Indica strain with
unbelievable potency and the power to lock even the most experienced
smoker to the couch. Grandaddy Purple and Black Domina blend to
create this lethal potion of Indica with the capability of wiping
out stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia, ease muscular pain and
spasms and turn bad days into good.

Here's her lifeline:

9/13/22Day 1
10/5/22Solo cup to 3 gallon fabric pot (day 22)
10/30/22Flipped (day 47)
1/21/23Chopped (day 130)
1/29/23Bagged

I droughted her them (there were 2 of them) at the end and I was pleased with the results, although I think I may have taken them about a week early.

I hit a bowl this early morning after my coffee and sat down to produce this report. That was about 8:30am.

So obviously I've been moving pretty slow. It's now 11am and I've yet to finish. This weed has made it hard for me to concentrate on what I'm doing. I'm truly zooted. :ganjamon:

My Crescendo clone is sitting right in front of me and I've been staring at it for most of the morning since I hit the Grandaddy! I stare at it between typing sentences and try to imagine what it will become. This report could take forever.

About an hour after hitting the MazeX, I loaded up a bowl in my @PerfectPipe. I find the @PerfectPipe ideal for discerning tastes. I'm lousy at "tasting" so I need all the help I can get.

It tastes "herbal." :straightface:

I'm a fan of the GDB!

For those of you (like me) who like pics:

Here on Flip + 68:
gdpcop.jpg

After the drought:

tg-gdbs-1-13-23-f74-jpg.2635029

Post-drought bud:
tg-gdb-bud-1-13-23-f74-jpg.2635028

Late-life trichs:
gdb-trich-1-18-23-f-jpg.2637332

As I see her today!
GDB bagged.jpg

PEACE.

Let's talk about the Purple Tahoe that I harvested early this year.

I've been looking forward to smoking this. It's one of the seeds that I bought in a reverse auction on Greenpoint Seeds and they turned out to be very inexpensive! Would the weed measure up?

Yes. (Geezer alert!) She's a very nice smoke. Tasty and effective!

She's got a wonderful taste but, as usual, I'm unable to really describe it. Hold on. Let me take one more hit...

Okay, it's somewhat fruity with a strong herbal undertone. (I tried. :) )

The effect is jaw-dropping, and I mean that literally. I'm having a difficult time keeping my mouth shut. My bottom lip just wants to hangdog!

Nice weed!

Here's her lifeline:

8/21/22Day 1
9/17/22Up-pot from solo to 3 gallon (day 27)
10/15/22Flipped (day 55)
1/17/23Chopped (day 149)
1/24/23Bagged

And pics:

Obit pic. She was a big time flopper!
pt-obit-1-17-23-f93-jpg.2637056

Trichs right before the end:
pt_scope-jpg.2636939

After chop with a slight purple hue:

pt-lite-trim1-1-17-23-f93-jpg.2637053

Thanks for looking in.

More reports on the way thanks to the @WEEDGETS MazeX pipe!

Back
Top Bottom