Mama Mia Seedsman: Smoke Report!

Bilbobudkin420

Well after a 5 day cure I believe its good enough for a full smoke report ;)
She was an absolute pleasure to grow. Wish I had let her grow more above my screen before sending her to flip so I had more of it lol.
The smell in the jar is a slight sweet liquorice/berry smell, when you break open that bud though a real delicious sour dank note comes out. The taste is like a berry skunk very pleasurable. I think i shoulda flushed a bit longer mine is a tad harsh but she taste good smells amazing and I am high as balls right now.
I was in a bad mood when i woke up (there was a reason but im a grumpy shit in the morning anyway lol)
Blazed half of this fat zooby and its chilled me right out. I feel like I could just sit here all day but I have to go work soon :( lol
20180705_125115.jpg
20180705_125151.jpg

So glad it turned out good, I now have about 8 or 9 of those seeds all freebies from Seedsman and I’m anxious to grow it. Looks like my kind of plant, however space is always a problem.

Your plants looked great throughout this grow.✌️

So glad it turned out good, I now have about 8 or 9 of those seeds all freebies from Seedsman and I’m anxious to grow it. Looks like my kind of plant, however space is always a problem.

Your plants looked great throughout this grow.✌️
Great job Bilbo, that nug looks delicious. Have a great day.
Cheers boys shes hella tasty. She will give a man cheech eye though so not recommended if you got polite society to mingle with lol

Harsh should go away in a couple more weeks of cure. While they will show you how strong they are right away. Smells and flavors will get better over time. As more sugars are broke down the smoke should become smoother.
best way to tell if it was because of the flush is to check your ash after smoking. To much black and it probably is the flush. If your ash is nice and grey then flavor should smooth out over time.

Harsh should go away in a couple more weeks of cure. While they will show you how strong they are right away. Smells and flavors will get better over time. As more sugars are broke down the smoke should become smoother.
best way to tell if it was because of the flush is to check your ash after smoking. To much black and it probably is the flush. If your ash is nice and grey then flavor should smooth out over time.
Its not super harsh but you can feel it. Good to know cos im keeping a half O jarred up and I shall do so for every strain i do :p

What sucks is when it is a single plant that has a great high and you smoke it all before the cure really sets in LMAO.
Yeer. Im just lucky I only got a few weeks til my next harvest. Not that thats saying much cos I can easily get through 2 oz in a couple weeks lol. Especially between me n the misses

She was an absolute pleasure to grow. Wish I had let her grow more above my screen before sending her to flip so I had more of it lol.
The smell in the jar is a slight sweet liquorice/berry smell, when you break open that bud though a real delicious sour dank note comes out. The taste is like a berry skunk very pleasurable. I think i shoulda flushed a bit longer mine is a tad harsh but she taste good smells amazing and I am high as balls right now.
I was in a bad mood when i woke up (there was a reason but im a grumpy shit in the morning anyway lol)
Blazed half of this fat zooby and its chilled me right out. I feel like I could just sit here all day but I have to go work soon :( lol
20180705_125115.jpg
20180705_125151.jpg
Sure looks nice. Good growing BBBKin

20180705_125115.jpg
20180705_125151.jpg
This sure is pretty

Got an insane inventory of free Mama Mia, Northern Soul, and Liberty Haze seeds from my seedsman orders. Have not grown any yet though. Maybe I harbor some subliminal hostility toward Abba or old Alka Selzer commercials, but I do need to plant a couple Mama Mia seeds soon enough.
Haha well i suggest you get over it and drop em fam!!!
She was an amazing girl to grow. Keep meaning to drop the rest of em i got but got sooo many genetics to get through lol.

Chhech eye love it! Polite society! Man i love folling you. So fun. I know its an odd post but im just scrolling around high AF off some Durban Poison
Oooo that rocket fuel style durban poison? Make ya feel like you can mow the lawn at wembley in 2 minutes flat lol.
Appreciate it cuz i just like to spread joy with my humour where i can :p

Back
Top Bottom